CHAPTER 14

Pov: Kim Yong (the creep)

I brought Wooyoung with me to the house I lived in. After my parents abandoned me I tried to find a place to live. That's when an old man offered me this home for a low price. It was located inside a forest and the place gets pretty dark at night.

I dragged him over here at this time so others couldn't see me though I'm worried about the CCTV cameras at Yunho's.

The boy looked so pretty and I can understand why people like him.People only like pretty boys. I was never pretty. I was ugly, at least that's what my bullies said.

But still, I wasn't attracted to Wooyoung because all my life I've only loved one man. I loved him so much and I still do. I would do anything to get his attention and that's exactly the reason why I'm doing this.

I might have to hurt the boy if he tries to run away but that'll make him angry. I don't want him to be angry at me. I just want his attention. I'm so mad that this stupid boy gets all his attention when I'm the only one who should get it. I do love him so much, more than this boy does. Nobody can love him like I do.

"You look so pathetic Wooyoung" I looked at the boy who was a sobbing mess and said. I slowly undid the blindfold and the piece of clothing that was covering his mouth. He was still tied up to a chair in the middle of the house.

"Let me go you fucker. What's wrong with you? Why did you take me here? What do yo- AAAAA" I slapped him across the face, hard because he was asking too many questions.

"Can you shut the fuck up? Asking too much questions" I sighed and he was looking at me with red eyes that was filled with anger. He was fuming but I could still tell that he's scared to death. He was shaking and crying. Such a mess.

Which only made me want to play with him a little.

But that's for another day.

I want to see him suffer.

He took what's mine.

He took San away from me.

I'll make him suffer.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the late updates!
I didn't have the motivation to write but I'm back now!

Sorry for the short chapter :(.
Next one will be longer, I promise :)

Just Another Love Story [WOOSAN] [YUNGI]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें