CHAPTER 1

"In other news, Academy Award winning actor, Jack Nicholson and actress Anjelica Huston split after dating for two decades. Both stars"— Mia turned off the small television that sat on the kitchen counter and got herself some more mashed potatoes.
    Tony looked at her from over his glasses, the both of them silent. It had been a couple months since the incident with Jack and she hadn't seen or spoke to him since— she wanted to keep it that way.
    "You didn't have to turn that off." Tony flipped the page of his book and stared at her from across the room as she wiped up some spilt gravy.
"I know. But I wanted to." She threw away the paper towel and gave him a smile. "When do you leave for London?" She walked over to him and kissed his forehead before sitting down.
"Tomorrow," he sighed while leaning back in his chair to stretch. He took off his glasses and rested his hand under his chin looking at her.
    They stared at each other for a moment and Mia smiled as she placed a spoonful of potatoes in front of Tony's face. He smirked and took the bite she was offering him. "Why do you ask?" He knitted his brows while swallowing and Mia shrugged.
"I was gonna stay with Jodie until you got back. The house gives me the creeps when I'm alone." The both of them chuckled and he placed his hand on top of her head as he got up with his coffee cup. "When will you be back?"
"A month or so. Just to visit for a few weeks, then I have to fly back out." Mia frowned and suddenly lost her appetite. "I know. I'm sorry." He poured himself some coffee and placed the empty coffee pot in the sink. "You know you can always come out too?" He blew on his coffee staring at the back of Mia's head.
"Yeah." She was quiet, the only thing Tony could hear was her spoon against the glass bowl. He bit his cheek and walked back over to her.
"I know you're scared but you have to trust me, okay?" He kissed the top of her head and walked away.
Ever since the incident with Jenni and Jack, it was hard for them to trust each other. They agreed they wouldn't make it official until they both felt comfortable. Mia listened to Tony play his piano from down the hall as she finished eating alone. She got up from her seat and made her way down the hallway. She stood in the doorway and watched as Tony stared at his sheet music. She smiled softly and went to walk away, the music stopping.
"Come here." She turned and saw Tony looking at her with a smile. She walked over and sat down beside him on the piano bench. "Your turn." She said nothing and slowly placed her hands on the keys. Before she started playing, Tony stood up and adjusted her a bit. He kissed her cheek and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Okay, there you go. Now try", he whispered. Mia let out a breath and began playing one of Tony's original pieces. She could feel him staring at her which made her even more nervous than what she already was.
"That's all I remember," she laughed, Tony laughing with her. "Did I do good?"
"Absolutely wonderful." He smiled softly and kissed her ear. "Such a good girl," he praised. Mia's breath hitched a bit, and she clenched her jaw.
Tony put his hand under Mia's jaw and tilted her head to the side.
   "You're such a good girl, you know that?"
Mia breathed heavily and nodded slowly, the feeling of Tony's warm breath and soft lips on her neck making her go feral.
    He began squeezing her tits from behind and rolling her nipples between his fingers, Mia moaning softly while biting her lip. "You know I'm gonna miss you so much," he whispered, his cock straining against his pants.
She nodded and gasped when he pulled the piano bench out a bit, her body jerking forward.
     Tony pulled Mia's leg over the bench making her straddle it. He pulled her down which forced her to lay on her back. She looked up at him and watched him untie her robe, the fabric falling off her body. "I'm gonna miss everything about you."   
    He kissed her gently and began kissing down her body. Her body shivered when his tongue flicked her nipple, slowly sucking as his hand wandered down between her legs. Mia ran her fingers through his hair as he continued sucking on her nipples, his large fingers playing with her wet cunt.
"Tony!" Mia cried softly, her back arching underneath of him when he began fingering her.
"Mhm?" He kissed down her stomach and replaced his fingers with his tongue.
    She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned loudly as he sucked on her clit, pushing his head deeper into her. Her legs were shaking, and she had nothing to brace herself with. Tony wrapped his arms around her thighs keeping her still as he continued devouring her. He pulled away and hovered over her breathing heavily while pulling out his cock. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet, Mia groaning as he gripped her hair while pulling the piano's fall board down.
   "Bend over," he demanded while pushing the bench out of his way.
  She bent over and without warning, Tony began pushing the tip of his cock inside of her. She gasped, gripping the edge of the piano as he began stretching her out. Tony let out a groan as he held her hips slamming in and out of her, Mia's moans filling the room.
    "Are you gonna be a good girl while I'm gone?" He grunted a bit as she nodded quickly, Tony burying himself deeper inside of her. He pulled her hair, tilting her head back. "Say it," he whispered staring at her.
"I'm gonna be good, I'm gonna be a good girl!" Mia cried out staring back at him. He let go of her hair and placed his large hand under her chin forcing her to look at him.
"Yeah? You gonna miss me?" He began rubbing her clit as she bounced on to him, Mia nodding and screaming. He began rubbing her clit a little faster and licked her ear lobe.
"Oh fuck!" Mia began moaning louder and bit her lip trying to hold back screams.
"You wanna cum?" He asked mocking her moans as he continued drilling her. "Mhm?" He could feel her squeezing on him and he left out a throaty laugh.
Mia's eyes filled with tears as she felt herself about to cum. She gripped his arm for support and dug her nails into his skin. "You can do it, I know you can," Tony whispered softly.
  He felt his cock begin to throb inside of her, the both of them ready to explode.
"Come on," he groaned pounding her harder.
    Mia threw her head back and let out a series of moans as she came hard on her lover's cock. Tony bit Mia's shoulder and groaned as he filled her up with his hot cum, the both of them breathing heavily as they stood pressed against the piano. He pulled out of her and kissed her jawline.
"I'll meet you in the bathroom," Mia chuckled softly trying to catch her breath. She pulled away and turned to him. "Oh and to answer your question, I will miss you." She gave Tony a wink and headed down the hall to the bathroom.