Part 5 : New Home

Start from the beginning

"Jennie listen, It wasn't his mistake." I tried to explain approaching her.

She didn't listened to me and ran from here and I felt my heart shattering as she had left a drop of tear in this room.

Taehyung got up and wore his pant soon, didn't bother to open his shorts (which is good for me) and ran behind her.

I was feeling bad, if they broke up, the cause will only be me.

Taehyung, me and Jennie has spare keys of the house. I should have known that Jen can enter his room without permission.

And why even that? Why couldn't I get off him as he pulled me...
_____________________________________

Taehyung's POV

"Jen... Jen wait!"
I finally had a hold on her hand after running half of the street that we were now close to road under this hot sun.

"WHAT?!"
She said yanking her hand but finally faced me to listen my explanation.

"Whatever you saw, wasn't like that how you are thinking."

"I took early leave from my work for you... To surprise you... I didn't expected that I will see my husband holding another girl in his arms and was about to kiss her."

"I am sorry but I---"

"Tell me, Were you not about to kiss her.?

"I wasn't."
She glared at me and gulped. I can't lie her, she always catch my lies.
"OK I was about to... But I was thinking that she is you... I felt that you are upon me."

"You are lying."

"No this time I am not."

"Ma'am, Are you Ms. Jennie, the model."
A teenage girl asked her.

Jennie controlled her tears and nodded to her. This is the only thing which can calm her. She always wanted her own fandom. I mentally thanked that girl.

"Ma'am I am your very big fan, I believe, one day you will become super model too. Can I get your autograph."
She gave Jennie a pen and paper and I felt like ignored.

I know I am not a celebrity. But still... I am not a model, but owner of the company and I am famous too but compared to models of my own company I am not. How about I also start modelling?

After the girl went.

"Ma'am, I am also a big fan of yours."
I said over dramatically joining my hands and bent to my knees.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?"

"Please give me your autograph ma'am, and one selfie please ma'am."

"Taehyung please get up, its awkward."

"Then forgive me."
She sighed thinking.

"I wasn't lying Jen, I thought y/n was you."

"OK I believe you, You are forgiven, now get up."
I stood up and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you"

She pushed me from hug slightly.

"I am still mad at you for a small reason."

"What?"

"How couldn't you feel that y/n wasn't me. If you love me, you would have differentiate between my and someone else touch."

"Her skin felt so soft, Just like a soft ball of cotton, like a sweet cotton candy, like dumpling skin, it was so nice to touch---"
I stopped my words and gulped at realisation what I said. I looked at Jennie and found her glaring at me and huffing in rage.