𝐓𝐖𝐎: Messy situations

Start from the beginning

"You bet! So when do we start?" Philip shined, America had a faint, unnoticable blush. "We can start whenever," he says. Philip giggled. "We can start tomorrow, today, sometime soon!" he adjusts his scarf left from his father, and dusted his habds.

"Id love that."

________________________

"Pfft, America! Look!" Philip points to a tarsier, they were in the island of Bohol. They were island hopping, but of course, not all islands.

"What is that thing?!" America gasps. "Its a Tarsier, it looks ugly but still!" Philip giggles. America looks at its bu eyes, it looked like it was staring right back at him.

"Woo look!" Philip takes his hand and runs. "Hey Philippines not so fast!-" America struggles but runs with the shorter country.

"Just call me Philip, its easier!" Philip grins, America slowly nods.

"Its a baby!" Philip points, America grumbles. This isnt what he wanted to see, but its great.

"You know what we should do..?" Philip smirks at America, who is raising a brow. "What?" he says.
"Lets go pick up some mangos, bananas and coconuts!" Philip says proudly, with a grin. By now, America is sweating since it was so hot.

"Yeah- yeah, alright kid.." he sighs.

.

"Wait Philip- be careful!" America shouts as Philip was climbing a mango tree. He couldve done it since he was tall but the smaller country insisted.

"Ive done this before!" Philip calls, laughing to himself. He looks at the mangoes and picks out the nice, yellow looking ones. Then he passed them to America and climbs down.

He accidently scraped his knee on the bark. "Aray!" He exclaims, it was partially bleeding.

"Thats alright.." he sighs. "Are you okay?!" Philip nods.

"America is too long of a name, to be honest. I think Joe is a good one, or Ame." Philip takes a mango, twtosting his hand to look. "Joe?! Well... if you say so." He humms, "How are you supposed to eat this?" He questions. Philip snickers.

He then taught him how to peel and eat it, Ame caught on quickly.

__________________________

Present.

"Philip, we heard the news." Nueva sighed, looking at him. Philip was at the head of the table while the eight provines; Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Manila, Nueve Ecija, Pampanga, and Tarlac were at the sides.

"Have you taken this into consideration..?" Bulacan asks, with a disspointed look. Philip nods.

"Im sure, I.. Im not the same Philip I was back then, and Martial would join their treaty if he was in my place." Philip sighs, but tried looking mature.

"But Martial isnt here, no longer. Its you Philip. What about our treaty with America? Are you going to throw that away?" Manila questions Philip, with a stern tone. Cavite sighed.

"I know, I know. Can we talk about this another time?" Philip suggests. The whole room was quiet. Phil put his hands together.

"Uh.. so what did you want to discuss about?" Philip looks around.

"Its about Del Pilar, we think he's alive," Pampanga fidgets with her fingers, while beside her, Laguna was strumming her hands on the table.