𝐎𝐍𝐄: The contract.

Start from the beginning

I open the door to see Russia and China who were talking to eachother, and then looked at me.

"Ah, its Ma-i!" China waves, while smirking. "Hello, Sunshine." Russia says. "Kuya Ruski- what are you doing here?!" I blurt out. Russia chuckles. He signals for me too sit. I do. I gesture for my secretary to go out of the room and he noticed this. He bows to me and leaves. "So..?" I look at them with a concerned look.

"Lets get to the point, look, Phil. We're getting a bit stronger yet we need a few supplies. We already do have some but we would like to invest in you." Russia says in his accent. China nods.

"We have our differences, and uh.. lets set that aside. We would like for you to join our alliance." He said.

I furrow my brow. "You're crazy." I mutter. "And whats in it for me?!" I question. Russia puts his hands together.

"We've knew Martial, we saw him in the Korean war, he was a strong guy. It was a pity he was on the other side. He would like for you to do this, wouldnt he?" He persuades me with his words.

But.. no, he wouldnt. Would he? He really knew thess guys?

"If you let us invest, we will help you with your problems. See, we have a mutual defence and if you join we will gladly help you," And China adds, "We will make you stronger, better, richer and powerful." He grins.

This was really intresting, and good reasoning.

They continued to tell me details and we discussed about it.

"But what about the United States.. America?" I ask. I wouldnt want to scrap our alliance.. but it would be for the better, right? We're not together anymore. No longer.

"He's getting weaker with his own problems, we're only getting stronger. His desicions will soon lead him to some path else." China explains, I look at the table. "You can take as long as you like with your desicion, Sunny." Russia said sternly.

"Ill join."

"Are you.. sure?" Russia raises a brow. I nod. "Yea." China and Russia looks eachother.

"Here are the papers." They give me some to sign, and I read everything before signing.

It was all some crap, but it was important crap.

I look at the bottom.

Signed by;

'The Russian Federation.' - Россия

'People's Republic Of China.' - 中國

And a spot for me.

I sign it.

'The Republic of the Philippines' - Pilipinas.

I look before giving it to them.

"Here." I slide it to them, putting it on the middle of them.

They turned it around and looked at it.

"Great. I look forward into working with you." China smiles as he lifts his head up. Russia didnt reply but just nodded in agreement.

"Then, we shall go." He clears his throat. "Yes, see you soon, Pinas." China gets up and Russia does aswell. I get up from my seat and we shake hands.

"Goodbye." They wave, exitting out. One of my workers will escort them out anyway.

When they left, I groaned.

"Agh.. seriously?!" I bang the table. Yis will reach media, news, AMERICA fast. I wonder what they would think.. I wonder what America would think.

I shook my head.

"Who cares?" I say to myself. Well, everyone will. This is big news considering me- allying with Russia and China.

I take out my phone, and see Russia's post. It said; 'Look who's house we're at, big news everybody.' I furrow my brow. "Bastards.." I curse. A few comments didnt recognize my house. Do they even know what it looks like?
A few of them said, Is that in the Philippines? Or something like I wonder what they did. Does anyone know?!

I stick out my tongue.

I scroll through the comments and then a call popped up.

It was Mr. Asean.

I accepted it and my phone was blasting with a scolding from him.

"PhilipPINES. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! Making an alliance with China and Russia?!" He shouts, I wince at this.

"How- how did you know?!" I say.

"I catch on PRETTY QUICKLY. But seriously? Do you have no brain?!"

"You cant say ANYTHING. You're not my dad!" I roll my eyes.

"Well you're going to wish I was, I can say what I can! Look, seriously, Philip, I am just CONCERNED." He emphasizes a few words.

"Have you even thought about it? What about your 'strong, amazing' alliance with the States?"

"I know you better than most countries, but seriously, America knows you better."

"And your just throwing your alliance away? Those are his rivals! I know you loved him, and you talked to me about him before."

My heart stung.

"But we dont.. look, Japan seperated us and now we're not together, we couldve been but it was for the better! Russia says he was getting weak, and they were getting stronger! I need to protect my country somehow!" I spat.

"Philip. Have you wondered what your country would think? America would think? Have you thought about every pros and cons about this? Have you even talked to your council?"

"You arent a country leader! You wouldnt know!"

"Oh philip, yes I do. I have watched each ten of you guys, and I have experienced doing it."

I sigh.

I hung up the call, so what? Why does he care what I do?

I dont care what anyone says.

Im independant now.

"Reyes? Are you there?" I call out in the hall. No answer.
I call Reyes' contact.

"Philip, do you need anything?"

"Get ready for the next meeting, please."

"Alright.. do you want me to prepare anything?"

"Whatever we need."

I hang up. Then, I walk back to my office.