Dark matter wrapped itself around Skylor suddenly. The ninjas didn't even have time to process what happened.

"Skylor!"

"You're going to pay for that!" Kai said.

The person scoffed. "Let me finish off with your little crush, and I'll get back to you."

"Why you- !"

"Red! Calm down!" Blue said, "We need to get out of here before he's finished!"

"But-"

"Blue's right," Cole stated.

"All that remains is how," Nya said, scratching her head.

A thud echoed as Skylor's unconscious body dropped to the floor. They all turned, mortified.

"Almost forgot," The person said, exhausted. White's cage door opened up. "You... the robot... come out."

"White, don't do it!" Cole told him, "There's no telling what he'll do to you if he gets your hands on you."

White stayed put in the cage, unsure of the person's intentions. The person sighed, standing up straight.

"Can't you guys give me a break? Do I have to do everything myself?"

The dark matter grabbed hold of White's lower buddy and pulled him. Blue caught on fast and held White back by his arms. Cole held onto Blue, and the others followed suit.

"Let him go. Or, you might as well just break your friend in half." The person told the ninjas. "I don't mind if he ends up in pieces, but I'm sure you do."

"You wouldn't dare," Nya said, "White was your friend too. Even if you were only a clone."

"My clones might come from me, but they're much different than I am. If we were the same, all this would've ended sooner."

"So, you admit that you're the real Lloyd," Kai said.

"Let the robot go. I'm trying to reduce as much force as possible to prevent flinging him."

"No!"

"This is becoming uncomfortable," White said.

Blue's fingers were beginning to lose their grip. His body could only move so much since it was behind metal bars.

"Guys... !" Blue told them, "I'm not sure how much more I can hold on. My fingers are slipping! Also, I just remembered that I need to go..."

"Blue!"

"Sorry! It's not like I can tell my body not to do its job!"

The dark matter tugged slightly harder on White's body, forcing it out of Blue's grip.

"Put me down," White demanded.

"I sincerely apologize, White. I've involved you and your friends in my matters. Allow me to clean up after myself."

Dark essence wrapped itself around White.

"Back to you, Kai."

The ninjas looked traumatized.

"S- stay away from me!" Kai backed away to the edge of the cage.

"I, once again, apologize. I messed things up, but I'm going to make things right.

"You're sick!" Nya told him. "You know that?!"

"Look at the bright side," He grabbed Kai using the dark matter. "It'll be as if you never met me. The life you could have led is what you'll get to enjoy."