"Nya?!" Blue screamed. He turned his head away from everyone and shut his eyes. "No. I mustn't look. If I don't look, I won't be able to confirm what I saw. Plus, it was dark. Yeah, there's no way that that was Nya."

Most of them rolled their eyes.

"Hey-"

"You've taken and reset all of Ninjago's memories just as planned. All that remains are those in the cells."

"Hand over my father's power."

"No. We can't let that happen. We can't give you such harmful power. Not when you've managed to get rid of most of it."

"Hand it over while I'm asking nicely."

"What are they talking about?" Morro asked.

"I think what that fake Lloyd did was take Garmadon's dark power," White concluded. "And the real Lloyd wants it."

"So," Nya said, "They're arguing over who gets the power of an evil warlord. Tell me that doesn't sound evil itself."

"No!"

"How about we get out of this place?" Blue suggested, "I don't want to get caught up in this mess. We can use the dark fog as means to sneak out quietly."

"Chhhhh, chhhh..."

Footsteps echoed across the fog. It turned quiet, and everyone became on high alert. Immediately, the dark fog disappeared, revealing a person's silhouette.

"Stay back!" Kai said to the figure.

"They left you guys conscious," The person said. "So reckless."

"You're Lloyd, right?" White asked.

"Yeah, it's been one clone after another all night. I'm tired." Cole complained, standing up.

"Let me guess," Kai said, "You're going to take our memories which will help you release all your dark power and stop you from dying?"

"Is that what they told you?" The person asked, "It's a bigger mess than I thought."

"What are you saying?" Morro asked, skeptic.

"Lloyd," Misako asked, "Is that you?"

Dark matter emerged from the person and wrapped itself around Misako and Morro.

"You two can be so annoying sometimes."

"What are you doing to them?!" Skylor screamed, "Stop it! I won't let you hurt them!"

Skylor's eyes glowed a bright orange. "Kai, give me your hand."

"W- wait! What?!" Kai said, confused and slightly flushed. He stretched his hand awkwardly between the bars as he tried to avoid the weird glances he got from the others. Skylor grabbed his hand, and the glow turned into a bright red. She let go, and fire erupted from her hands.

"You're a fire elemental?!" Skylor asked, surprised.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kai said. "Although that sounds strangely familiar."

The dark matter released an unconscious Misako and, after that, released Morro. The person fell to their knees, panting as if he'd just run a marathon.

"So that's what they did."

Skylor melted the bars with the flames in her palms. However, the bars returned almost as immediately as they came.

"What the?"

"Try all you want, Sky," The person said, barely standing up.

"What are these things made of?" Skylor asked. "And what did you do to them?!"