꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Maria was holding her sister up in air with her telekinesis, her hands a purple aura around them and Aleena had that same aura wrapped around her.

"Maria!" Sonic called out seeing his daughter just floating in the air. Aleena just had a smile on her muzzle she was actually enjoying, the telekinesis it was scary at first but she trusted her sister.

"What...I wanted to pwatice" Maria said looking up at Sonic.

"I know but...you know that rules?" Sonic tells her folding his arms over his chest.

"Come on Maria listen to your Mother..." Shadow said walking into the room, rubbing his eyes he had just woken up from sleeping in, last night was rather busy and since Maria was five him and Scourge had to teach the young hedgehog how to hunt, that and they needed to get her to chew on something other than the furniture, she was in that chewing phase in her puppy years.

"But..."

"Maria.."

Maria looked over at her other dad, who was standing underneath Aleena. The small hedgehog just puts her arms, releasing her sister who just fell into Scourge's arms, the small green hedgehog only laughs and nuzzles into Scourge. "Morning Daddy!"

Scourge just pets her head, "Morning Princess" he chuckles.

"I'm sowwy Aleena" Maria said her ears flatten, Shadow just kneels down to her.

"I know you didn't mean to, but we don't used Telekinesis in the castle, I don't mind you practicing" Shadow tells her rubbing her head.

Sonic let's out a sigh, "At least she getting control over it..." He said sitting down on the floor, to only get tackled by the two girls who were purring and hugging him.

The Castle had changed a lot in with the design, the hallways were covered in family portraits, of the family, that was mix with portraits of, Of Shadow and Scourge with their parents, at the castle of family portraits was the Merhog family, if you get the portrait wet the hedgehogs' true form is shown. And the one hanging in the foyer underneath the stairs was a big family portrait, that all of them in it but also something else. Sonic was holding the girls and just blinked at what he was seeing when the final, finished portraits came today to replace the very speciest family photo.

"I-is that..." Scourge said pointing to the, Female Green Hedgehog wearing the same jacket that Scourge was, but with black leather shorts, with baby blue eyes, black crop top that cover her breasts underneath the jacket, white angel wings coming out of her back, a smile on her muzzle and was standing behind Scourge her hands on his shoulders.

"A-and that..." Shadow said point to the, male black hedgehog, with a gray muzzle, and black fur, dark horns behind his ears that get smaller the further down it goes on his top quills, long quills that are messy with blue-ish-gray-ish stripes on the quills, his hands were crystal over to his his wrists, a pair of pitch black bat liked wings folded to his back, his hands on Shadow's shoulders.

"Are those two your parents?" Sonic asked.

"Wait we have two grandparents!!" Maria said looking at the ghostly hedgehogs with a smile on her muzzle.

"I bet they are as wonderful as Grandma and Grandpa..." Aleena purred looking at the ghostly hedgehogs.

Scourge had a single tear roll down the side of his cheek. "They were...Aleena, they were.." he responded to her daughter.

Sonic puts the girls down "Why don't you two go play...I want to talk to your Fathers"

"Okay Mommy" Maria said "Come on Aleena" she said to her sister before zipping off, Aleena following after her.

Sonic goes to the stand that was underneath the portraits and pulls out a picture that he put in a frame, this one had all the family making a silly face for the camera but in the corner of the picture was a human angel with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue dress making a funny face. "I kind of didn't want to show you guys this but seeing at how the final copy of the family portrait came out I think I should you" he said holding the picture up.

"M-Maria..." Shadow said.

"They...They were watching over us...this whole time..." Scourge said. He was really doing his best to not cry at the moment.

"I guess so, I guess they really wanted to see you guys succeed" Sonic said just putting the picture in the hallway on the table, before he heard someone falling their knees.

"Scourge!"

Scourge held his head in his hands he was really trying to keep in the tears, he didn't was cry in front of Sonic, or his brother, even though Ebony hedgehog had seen the green hedgehog cry before.

Sonic just brings the green into a hug motioning Shadow join in since he can tell the ebony hedgehog also fighting back the tears.

Maria and Aleena, came running after hearing the noise "Is Papa okay?" Maria asked.

"Daddy?" Aleena asked the green hedgehog.

"Come here Girls, your Dads are just upset at the moment and can use the support" Sonic said.

Maria walks over and looked at Shadow before warping her arms around the ebony hedgehog, "It's okay to Cry Daddy, your still tough to me" she said.

Aleena was already hugging Scourge "I love you Daddy" she tells Scourge with a smile on her muzzle.

Scourge just hugs his daughter and rest his head on Sonic's shoulder, digging his face into the blue hedgehog, starting to softly cry into the blue hedgehog, it's been years since he had a good whole cry about his parents, but know that they were still watching over him, maybe him feel the since of comfort that he needed have to have been having a hard time of just letting them go. Shadow had the same issue he just didn't show it, hell he didn't much of his emotions he always held it in, but he just always wanted to ball his eyes out whenever he thought about his parents and Maria but that picture and the Portrait. He could have never been happier, and with Sonic, his brother, and the two kids.

Maria pulled away, "The last one in the play room is a loser" she shouted to her sister before just blurring off.

"HEY you didn't even count down!!" Aleena whined out before blurring off after her sister.

Sonic only snickers at his kids, before turning his attention to the two brothers "Are y-" He was caught off guard by Scourge just grabbing a hold of his face and planting his lips onto the blue hedgehogs, who just kissed him back. He was pulled away by Shadow so that he could kiss the ebony hedgehog on the lips as well.

"Your...the best thing that had every happened to us" Shadow tells Sonic just holding his hand.

Scourge swallows the lump into throat "If I had to, to fall in love with anyone I'm glad that's it you Blue" He tells Sonic taking his other hand.

"I'm glad to..." Sonic said before starting to pull them both "Now come on, it's been a long day, I think we can use this time to enjoy it" the blue hedgehog said

꧁༺The End༻꧂