꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Soleanna is a big city home to the likes of Mobians, Humans, Mer-Folks in disguise of Mobians, and Witches/Mobians with a the acknowledgment of magic and can use magic like spells, reads, and potion making. The big city was resting over a large body of water with a, a road that ran above the water allowing those to come and go from the city and out of the city, with a city above the water there is a lot of beautiful beaches, and summer activities, the city looks to be an old looking Greek City. In the center of the the city was a huge water fountain with a gold statue of a male cat wearing a grown and holding what looked like a staff with dark angel wings folded in wards of a black flame that legend says will always burn for eternity, the Cat's hand was up in a wave motion, next to the male cat was a female cat wearing a long dress that had a light flame pattern at the bottom of the dress, if anyone were to stand in front of fountain you the big castle balcony that looks out to city below but at night the stone heart shape rails, is in gulf in flames to light up the city.

Within the Castle tho is where we see what the Princess has in store for her Prince.

Sonic was just sitting on the floor of his new room, the room was small, with a twin size bed in the corner of the room, with clean pale blue bed sheets with a single pillow on the bed, next to the bed was a dresser, that was completely empty except for folded butler or maid clothes in the drawers with some other seductive looking clothing and socks. There was a single lamp on the dresser, a bathroom to his left that was also small it had a small bathtub and a toilet, on the wall was a chain, that had a very long chain that was connected to the omega's neck. He was just shaking his fur had been scraped from the amount of scrubbing that maid had to do to get rid of the alphas scent off of his body. On the window was bars and the door was nothing but a bar door like at a jail.

Elise was rather happy that she got her prince back but she was gonna have to get those Alphas out of her fiancé's mind, she didn't mind the omega being a hermaphrodite, just didn't like the idea of him being gay, it was sickening to her. She was just walking through her castle, a modern Victoria Bishop Palace. She was about to spread the news to her parents about the success of finding her prince.

"Princess?" A tall cream colored rabbit, with orange circle on her face were her eyes are, the tips of her long ears are orange, and puff of orange on her head, she is wearing a long black dress, and some light black makeup her muzzle is pure white, floating beside her was a dark creature that was black and red with a black ball floating above its head the creature was wearing a black bowtie around its neck.

"Oh Miss Vanilla, I wasn't expecting you?" Elise smiled at her friend.

"Yes...Yes, Your Mother Solaris wanted to see you" Vanilla said.

"Oh good I was on my way there, If you see Scorch tell him that I brought him a gift" Elise smaller before heading back down the hallway.

Vanilla only grips her arm, she didn't need know who that gift was she can make a guess, she can only hope that poor omega can handle the pain the knight was gonna give him a sigh escapes her muzzle "Come on Cheese, Cream is probably worried sick about you" the creature only held it head down and followed after the rabbit.

|Shadow's POV|

I don't think we have ever left from the the room that we let Sonic stay in, it was only yesterday since he left with his fiancé, but we kind of miss him. Or Scourge misses him the most.