꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Shadow didn't know what was going on in the surgical room, either though him and Scourge are siblings, he wasn't allowed in the room, he just hopes Scourge was okay, and that the damage wasn't to life threatening, after all Scourge was his only family had, his parents long passed, leaving the clan without a King and Queen, but to the two brothers. His ear twitches he heard the Doctor speak.

"This is a large hole in his blood veins all those fights must've caused some..." The doctor said "Major circulator damaged" she added.

Shadow only blinks, he wasn't much into the medical field, so he didn't really know what all those medical terms mean, but when the doctor moves out of the he can see Scourge's body had been cut into, most a huge section of the green hedgehog's chest was removed he can see the green hedgehog slowly beating heart, and his lungs rising and falling.

"Alright let's get to work with getting this treated" The Doctor said holding a scalpel and getting to work on the surgery.

Shadow had to try and control himself, he knows that the doctors are there help his brother, but at the same time he also didn't like seeing his brother hurt. It's a bit of a stretch to think about cause of all the growling and snarling, the two share and those deadly fights.

"Excuse me Prince?"

Shadow turned his head around to meet the nurse that was helping in the operation.

"You look like your could use some fresh air, why don't you step outside and take a walk. You brother is in good hands and we will let you know when the surgery is finished and is a success" The Nurse tells the ebony hedgehog who only sighed he didn't need to tress after all this was a hospital, and some witch doctor hut.

"Right, I'm sorry" Shadow admits before he took one more looked into the room before turn and walking down the hallway towards the exit. He had to trust the Doctors, after all they didn't go to medic school for nothing, when he got outside of the hospital building he could see a crowd of people, standing outside of the door, he didn't missed this after all him and Scourge are the only to his acknowledge anyway that have a clan that has two princes. The ebony hedgehog just snuck out of sight and away from the group, he really didn't want to deal with them right now. He made a run for it, well more like make a skate for it, his rocket shoes were more like hover boots than rocket shoes.

Sonic let's out a yawn, he really hadn't been sleeping much, he just had a lot on his mind, as well as have been searching for a good place that was away from hunter view, and not to far away from the village, but he didn't have much luck, a sigh escapes his lips and just looks out at the ocean, it was in the middle of fall so he still had some time spare before it did be come winter. His ear twitches when heard footsteps and he jumped to his feet getting ready to run for it, before his green eyes met a pair of red ones, and the hedgehog just took a step back making sure he was feet didn't touch the upcoming wave, but before the other could step into light Sonic had bolted.

"Wait!" Shadow shouted, he didn't know the blue hedgehog was that fast, a small growl escapes his throat before bolted after the hedgehog.

Land wasn't easy for Sonic, it was very different from swimming in the ocean so he was still getting use to his new speed, and legs, he didn't get far until his arm was grabbed and looked his eyes met red ones for a small moment none of them spoke.