꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Shadow and Scourge just got back from doing some local trading with some Clans for some important stuff like food, clothes and medicine for the village hospital, it was rather quiet in the castle, both Werehogs were a little bit on edge with other from what happened yesterday and this morning.

"I can't believe you...YOU, of all people would do that?!"

"Shut up Scourge...I'm not talking about it...It's not like it was easy when I heard him moaning may name...from the other side of door" Shadow growled.

"Still kind of funny to me..." Scourge admits, before sniffing the air, he got a weird smell, something that that smelt similar, but at the same time different. "Do you smell that?"

"Besides your bad breath...No"

Scourge growls before turning away and sniffing his own breath, before just blinking. He's gonna have to brush his teeth in the morning. "Besides that..."

Shadow just sniffs the air, his brother was right something smelt off, but also similar, that he couldn't put his paw on it, sniffing the air he continued walking down the hallway, Scourge following behind him the two Werehogs had stopped at Sonic's door, well the room door where the azure hedgehog was staying in.

"I thought the heat smell went away.."

"It doesn't smell like that, but it's coming from here though" Shadow said as he was about to knock before Scourge just opened the door anyways walking into the room, at least Shadow did a better job at keeping the room looking better than his brother did.

"You know you could have just knocked..." Shadow grumbles at Scourge, before following the green Werehog into the room, looking around, the azure hedgehog wasn't in bed where he left him last and the sheets had been removed from the bed. That was a good sign that Sonic is at least moving around, he turned his attention to his brother who was just busy trying to get the door open. He just rolls his eyes and opens the door by turning the doorknob.

Scourge just blinks before walking into the bathroom, the restroom was big with a separate shower, and a spa bathtub in the corner, two sinks on a black and gold marble countertop, with cabinets are pure black, sniffing around his nose bumped into Sonic's nose and the Merhog blinks.

"Sonic?" Shadow asked. The Merhog, has the same blue fur and peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, his hands are webbed to help the creature swim through the water faster, up to his shoulders and elbows are pale blue scales, his on the side of his neck are gills to help the creature breath underwater, his fish tail was a dark shade of to match his blue fur, his tail fin was neon blue only in the dark, but he is still a hedgehog with his blue quills and ears.

"Heh...Surprised..." Sonic responded his green eyes looking off to the side.

Scourge walks around his tail kind of wagging at the sight of the new creature, in the spa bath tub. He just reaches his paw into the tub to touch, the azure merhog tail when he did it was wet and scaly, very slimy. Sonic just smacks Scourge's hand away from touching his tail it was sensitive, only a little bit but he just prefers no one touching it.

"What are you?" Shadow asked just walking into the restroom and just sitting down in front of the tub. Sonic blinks and just adjusts himself so that he was resting his upper body on the side of the tub dripping some water onto the floor from his arms.