꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Scourge was quiet, sitting in his seat at the big round table, he just had a lot on his mind and someone on his mind that he just let his brother do the talking for the clan he just didn't to seem week in from of the other clan leaders. Even if from the king of hell himself Satan.

"So Blitz you had an important announcement for us?" Mother Nature asked the red and orange bird mobian who just stood up from her seat and placed down a basket of invitations. "Well the King and Queen of Soleanna, has invited us to a royal wedding" the bird said.

"A wedding?" Mother Nature, repeated taking an invitation from the basket to look at it, what really shocked her was a blue hedgehog Mobian, dressed in a white suit with a flame pattern on rim of the suits bottom and pants, with a red cat wearing a matching wedding dress, a flame heart behind the two.

Satan leans over his wife's shoulder to getting a good look at the hedgehog he's never seen before whispering to Nature, in her ear on the important detail.

Ace only looked at the picture before shaking her head, she'll attend only because she got nothing better to do.

Eclipse only blinks before his tails frizzle up a bit at the sight of the new mobian that he's never seen.

Abraham looks at at the picture, before placing a hand on his chin looking rather shocked my the new mobian that he was seeing.

Ivy only narrow her eyes that's the hedgehog Fiona complaining about to her with, she does have to admit he looked tasty but she had rules to follow which was why Fiona was punished for trying to eat an innocent.

Scourge and Shadow's eyes widen at the blue hedgehog that was on the front of the invitation, they look at each other before looking over at the bird, Shadow was first to open his mouth. "Is there by any chance, you'll allow early visitors?" He asked, the other clan members look over at the ebony hedgehog who asked the question, he just had a serious look on his face so he was very serious about the question.

"Well the place is home to witches, mobians and humans that worship the eternal flames of the ph-"

"I wasn't an offer...but a request" Shadow strictly stated he wasn't one to get strict with the other Clan Leaders except for Abraham, but like Humans and their pets dogs, they had that connection to were they both rely on each other, just not to live but for support and supplies.

Blitz flinches before nodding "I get a hotel for you two..." she said with a small sigh. Shadow only puts the invitation down.

"I'll send my best designer with you guys, just in case you guys need to look your best in a fancy looking city" Ace hums a small fangy smile on her muzzle. Shadow only nodded, he really did have a good relationship with Vampires it was just the werehog side of him, but he didn't mind seeing them or working together with them. Scourge would have to thank Shadow afterwards cause he didn't want to blurt out the blue hedgehog's name, since the omega looked rather unhappy with that cat in hanging on him that just mad the green hedgehog bare his teeth in anger.

"Alright that is settled than, we have a major event coming up this up coming week" Nature said as she just puts the invitation back into the basket, and stepping away to think about this situation of that blue hedgehog and why the two siblings looked so angry at the red cat that was holding onto the hedgehog.