꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic straps his shoes into place, it's been awhile since he actually had a day with both of his alphas but today was gonna be different, this was gonna be the first day that he takes them on a date, he heard that there was carnival coming to Soleanna to day, and what a better way to show the two competing hedgehogs a good time with him with all the party games and rides this was gonna good day, the blue hedgehog just let out a his ears pinned to his, he really hasn't been feeling great lately and his knows he's not sick, cause he didn't have a fever and his temperature was normal. Maybe he was just home sick, he really hadn't spoken to his parents since he got to Soleanna, or even told them about his soulmates, he was really bad son when it came to keeping up with his parents, there was knock on the door to bathroom. "I'm coming..." he said as he just grabbed the shell necklace, looking down at the green gem that matched the gems on his bracelets, before looking back out at the ocean, but he really didn't want to leave his soulmates either. A small whimper escapes his throat before he just opens the door to face to face with Shadow.

"You okay?" The ebony hedgehog asked the blue hedgehog, noticing that the hedgehog had his ears pinned.

"Just a little sick that's all...is Scourge ready to go" Sonic admits his ears perked up, when he saw Scourge and he grabbed Shadow's hand and zipped over to Scourge, with a smile on his face. "Come on let's get going, I just know you two are gonna like it" he added taking Scourge's hand in his other hand, zipping out of the front door.

Shadow and Scourge struggle a little bit with keeping up with the blue hedgehog, just Shadow was struggling a lot more cause his rocket shoes just doesn't work the way as normal running shoes.

It really didn't take long for Sonic to notice that was practically dragging both hedgehogs to the carnival inside of just walking with them. He stops himself to let the two collect themselves. "Sorry...I just got excited"

"It's fine, Babe just think about Shads" Scourge said with a side smirk on, his face as he glares at his sibling, who only rolled his eyes.

"Why do you just go ahead of us, Sonic, I just need to talk to Scourge" Shadow admits, the blue hedgehog nodded letting go of both of their hands, going off ahead leaving the two behind.

"Have you noticed Sonic, feeling a little down lately?" Shadow asked the green hedgehog.

"If you mean sick, like puking here and there. No I haven't" Scourge admits

Shadow blinks, he knows that Scourge is always the first one to be with Sonic, mostly because the basterd always snuck into the azure hedgehog's room at night. "Besides that...He's just been looking out at the ocean, I think he maybe home sick"

Scourge stopped in his tracks before, he had noticed the blue hedgehog looking out at the ocean as if he was hoping for something. Have they really been keeping the omega away from his family? They don't even know how far away the blue hedgehog was from his home. How far did he travel? He's just kind of been so hooked on the way the blue hedgehog smelt as off lately. "Your right...but it's not that we know were he came from, after all he only showed us that he was what those legends speak about"

Shadow only folded his arms as he just continued walking, they can't just asked him either. Two werehogs just travel out at the sea, doesn't mixed even when you have one that has a major fear of water.

They soon came to a stop when they got a familiar scent from from the blue hedgehog who had been waiting for them, the carnival was big, with a lot of people, and mobians walking around, laughing and with smiles on their faces, some kids holding bags of popcorn, or cotton candy, as well as prizes from the local party games. Scourge just grumble at the party games, he never really understand why someone would take their time to rig a game. Shadow only blinks, not that he had been to a carnival before the Werewolf Clan just doesn't get to have big events like this, probably because the Were-Folk just get back reputation when it comes to public places, the thought of that just made a small growl crawl it's way out of his throat, but seeing Sonic look at the carnival in amazed made him happy none of the less as long as he was enjoying himself that's all that matters.

The three had a blast at the carnival, the two alphas got to threaten some of the owners of the carnival games, to letting them win since they played the game fair and square. The two hedgehogs had snuck away from time to time to have some personal time together, they were just on their way back to the beach house. Sonic hugging a big hog dog theme pillow that was given to him, from the two hedgehogs as a gifted, he was also wearing a fluffy pikachu backpack that was also won from one of the carnival games. The blue hedgehog just lived the gifted was also glad that his alphas had a good time.

"Well I can see that you three had fun" Rouge said sitting at the kitchen bar with a glass of fruit juice.

"It was amazing" Sonic admits.

"It's not like we don't get a lot of carnivals..." Shadow said folding his arms. "Humans and Vampires just give us Were-Folks a bad name" he admits shaking his head.

Sonic just walked away to put his prizes down in his room that he was sleeping in, just letting the two species talk, he takes the stuffed backpack off and placed it on the bed with the his hot dog body pillow that was in the shape of the a hot dog with ketchup, mustard and chives on the meat, sitting in a thick hot dog bun. It did kind of make him aroused at how detailly delicious it looked. A small escaped his lips as he just sat down on the bed, his privates still hurled and felt sore from Scourge and Shadow going rough on him, the blue hedgehog just didn't know why they started to take advantage of him, he know it wasn't that time of the month, or was it just that clothes, he didn't hear them talk about scent with them being werehogs it kind of made since for them have a great sense of smell.

"Okay...just give them a call and tell them" Sonic said to himself as he just opens his shell phone and started to call his parents, it's only be two weeks.

"Sonic!" Sapphires said picking up the phone and smiles at seeing her son.

"I'm sorry..." Sonic whimpered he can feel himself wanting to cry at the sight of them.

"It's okay Sweetheart, I understand a lot things had happen" Sapphire said as she notices the clothes and the new location he was in. "Sonic...I love your new look, but where are you?"

"Soleanna..."

"What!? No are you okay? Do you need us to come and stop!"

"No..No..I'm okay...We are gonna leave Soleanna tonight" Sonic admits

"We?" The Azure Hedgehog's Father spoke showing up behind Sapphire.

"Yeah, I met someone, and they are my soul mate" Sonic responded.

"You have two soulmates, Sonic that's amazing, I'm so glad that you found someone that is so special to you" Sapphire smiled as she started to tear up, she was so happy that her little boy was growing up so quickly, it was almost like yesterday that she was holding him in her arms. "I'm so proud of you..."

"Mom..."

"I hope they treat you well Son" Kaze threatened.

"They do, I promise, we just went to the carnival today" Sonic said, the azure hedgehog really enjoyed Shadow and Scourge's company but he also missed his parents they were the only family that he had, and being so far away from Atlantis just made him sick to his stomach, Mer-Folk do get home sick but in a different away, the may look more depressed, feel sick to their stomach, but he also doesn't want to leave Scourge or Shadow either, it was price he was gonna stay, the blue hedgehog only waved his parents goodbye hanging up on them, at least he got to talk to them, he lets out a yawn nuzzling into the hot dog pillow, snoozing away with a smile on his face.