꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Scourge just had a pot with some dirt, already inside the pot, he made sure he wasn't followed and started to dig up the pink and purple flower making sure to cover the spot where he had removed it. This was of course for his own purposes, but it was also to find out is that blue hedgehog was an omega or not, if so he was gonna have to remember to pull out, he wasn't that ready to be parent. "Alright let's get you to a new home shall we" he said to the plant as he just walked back into the castle closing the door behind him.

Sonic wasn't in his room at the time he was handing out with Shadow before night fall, so they were out on the balcony, talking to Shadow and the blue hedgehog just playfully punched his arm, while the other was laughing, Scourge walked by the area and just let out a low growl escape his throat, he just opens the room that Sonic was staying, it took a lot of strength for him to not just smell the sheets like a weirdo. He just leaves a note and the pot on the nightstand, Sonic's room was over the garden, so he opens the windows to let the cold air in, smiling to himself being proud of his work he glanced over at the picture of him, Shadow, and Maria before he just pushes the photo face down on the nightstand, before taking his leave all he had to do was wait and see if it failed then it failed and was just gonna have to find something else but he was confident that will work.

"Oh Scourge" Sonic called out running up to the green hedgehog, who only looked down at the blue hedgehog.

"Do you want to hangout before nightfall?" Sonic asked, the green hedgehog didn't really understand why the azure hedgehog was always giving both, him and his brother equal amounts of attention, but right now he just want to save his time for tomorrow morning.

"Not right now, but tomorrow I promise" Scourge said as he just started walking away from the blue hedgehog and the room.

Sonic only blinks before just letting out a sigh, he does do his best with showing Scourge that he also cares about him, he just opens the door to his room and saw the plant on his nightstand, it was very beautiful, pink to purple gradient, taking the note that was in front of the pot, it just said from Scourge, this kind of made his cheeks heat up at the thought, he just brought the flower up to his face and sniffs it, it had a rather strong sweet smell to it but, beautiful and a little sweet, putting the pot down, he just gets into bed to retire for the rest of the evening.

|Sonic's POV|
⚠️ Warning Mentions of Sexual Themes and Rape ⚠️

When I work up, I was drenched in sweat, and was feeling rather hot. I knew it was in the middle of spring but the window was open right? And when I looked it was opened.

Then why do I feel hot, I just throw the covers off of my body, I was burning, I just roll onto my stomach, panting and sweating.

Did my heating cycle start, that can't be it doesn't start until a two months from now, I...I need something. I just Chaos its so hot.

I think I started touching myself, and my area was of course hot, burning, I don't want be in heat not in this castle cause of those Alphas. I can feel myself start biting down on the bedsheets, fingering my burning vagina.

I know it may look bad, but I'm going off of instants, I may what you call a virgin, shocking I know.

Whimpering I just continue thrusting my fingers, until it started to hurt and I just let out a yelp, but I didn't stop it was burning and I wanted to the burning to go away, I just shove another finger into my vagina a squeak escaping my mouth, I couldn't stop but it felt so good, I just let out a loud moan feeling my two fingers get covered in something I just breath heavily the bedsheets that my head was smushed against was covered in my saliva. I look over at the pillow that can do right?