꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic clinches his stomach, being sevens months and pregnant was rough on him.

"Okay...Okay...I'm awake..." Sonic mumbles as he just sat up, his bump had gotten a lot bigger from the last weeks, by week twenty-two he could start to feeling the pups, the pups faces and quills had form but. They still had to wait for when the pups to be born to find out what species they will be, he didn't mind staying in the den for the rest of his pregnancy after all it was starting to get painful to walk from the massive fluffy bedding next to the closest bathroom that was in the den. The azure hedgehog gets up holding stomach, he just felt heavy and fat. "Okay...you two are being rough on me..." he tells his stomach he moves the blinds to see if it was day time, it wasn't it was still nighttime, he just lets out a sigh.

"Sonic?"

The azure hedgehog turn his head to towards the voice of who was talking to him. He saw that Scourge woke up, the green werehog paws at Shadow. "Shads, get your ass up!"

"Lay off...Scourge..." Shadow grumbles at he just shifts and noticed that the spot next to him was empty and he jolted a wake looking around the room before noticing Sonic, who was just standing.

"What is it Babe?" Scourge asked getting up and stretching out his body, yawning showing off those sharp canine teeth, he shakes his body like was wet dog would when they just got out of the water.

"You know you can tell us if something is bothering you" Shadow offered just getting up himself.

Sonic just looks off to the side he legs were already hurting for just standing there, before he just clinches his stomach in pain, the sudden contraption, that wasn't the blue hedgehog's favorite kind of thing in his pregnancy, the same with the pups kicking him, he was glad that he could feel them, and see their little hands bulging out of his stomach but when they arm hurting him it was a bit much. "...Just...Pain..." Sonic admits his ears pinning to his head, it was still to early for him to be ready to get birth it just felt like he was cause of the pain he was feeling in his abdomen.

Scourge and Shadow rushed over to the hedgehog and sniff at him. Sonic didn't say anything he just feels very tired and dry.

"Get him to the tub..." Shadow order, as he just started to stripe the hedgehog of his clothes with his claws, and taking the hedgehog's shoes off before scooping the hedgehog up cradling him in his fluffy arms.

Scourge had start the water, he didn't know the temperature so he just with warm water, if anything the water will return to room temperature if left alone for to long, Shadow just places the hedgehog into the water that was full enough for the hedgehog to transform into the Merhog.

Sonic blinks, before just looking over at the werehogs. "W-What? Did I get dehydrated?"

"Mhm, I guess this is something that the Merhog goes through with the pregnancy..." Shadow admits drying off his arm.

"I guess...that's why the pups woke me up for..." Sonic admits holding his stomach, Scourge turns the water off so that it didn't over flow the bathroom. "I can't wait for them to finally get out of me...I never want to go this again..."

"I don't either...Not that I don't mind running get stuff for you, but the crying...over the small things was getting annoying.." Shadow admits getting himself comfortable in the bathroom floor.