꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Shadow and Scourge were just picking out rings for Sonic, though they were gonna have to get special rings since when they are werehogs there hands kind of grow in size as well as their bodies so shopping at their jewelry was a must, but they also had to take in a count for Sonic's Merhog form so a chain was a must for the blue hedgehog to wear around his neck to show off the rings.

"So what did you get?" Scourge as his brother.

"I silver ring" Shadow tells Scourge showing the green hedgehog the ring he choose it was a silver ring with red rubies embedded into the metal, the opposite ring had blue sapphire gems that was embedded into the metal, and the engagement ring the ebony hedgehog was holding, was a silver ring band, it wasn't anything special, after all the wedding rings were more important. "And you?"

Scourge lets out a sigh, he was having a hard time deciding but, the rings he went with was a golden ring band that had the words "I Love You" and on the opposite golden ring band had the words "No Matter What" the green hedgehog wasn't really that good with those words, he really hadn't even told Sonic that he loved him, only when they were doing the intercourse with each other, he just always thought that was enough to show someone you loved you them, not that he didn't have those words said to him. "Its stupid I know"

"I don't think so, I know my son will love them, it's been this long that you three have been together for" Sapphire said, she was asked to come along to give her opinion on the options of wedding rings and engagement rings.

"Hey do you still have that shot, I'm thinking about asking h-"

"I think it's best that you both tell him at the same time, after all you two need learn to at least be with together more even if you two fight" Sapphire stated. She was right, Shadow and Scourge had been avoiding spending time with Sonic, at the same time, just out of fear of them lashing out at each other and hurting the blue hedgehog, while he is pregnant. He's only eight weeks into his pregnancy, and there is a risk of them even losing the pups when this early on if they weren't careful.

"She's right, it's best that we tell him together...we need to stop with this taking turns, as much as it's easy on us, I'd think it be better if Sonic has us both" Shadow admits, he did kind of miss snuggling up with Sonic in the morning.

Scourge only blinks but nodded he really can't protest against this as much as he hated his brother but for Sonic's sake they were gonna have to put their differences aside.

Sonic was just trying out some shorts for Rouge, he had a small little belly growing, now and his body was changing to sit more with the growing pups that were inside his womb, he puts his thumb in the shorts and stretches it out to see how much room he has, he has a lot of breathing room and he just smiles giving Rouge a thumbs up, with the booty shorts that he grew to liking, did bring out his new child baring hips, and the thickness of his thighs with his socks that clipped to his shorts, his jacket didn't need adjustment same with his shirt, it was only his jean booty shorts.

"I'm glad that we can get you a fitting pair" Rouge said.

"Mhm, it's still not that noticeable but I'd be prepared" Sonic admits, heading to the door he just waves Rouge good by before seeing his Mother who was about to enter the room.

"Oh my, Sonic, you look so handsome" Sapphire said with a smile.

"Huh? Oh thanks Mom"