꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗٭⊹•꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic couldn't sleep, he was just walking through the castle, he did have respect for Shadow and Scourge, being the Alphas of the Clan they must be busy a lot at night, he can respect that, as for him, he was anything special besides being someone who was on the run from force marriage, as for Scourge and Shadow they have a whole Clan that look up to them, the blue hedgehog couldn't help but to be a little jealous cause being the prince of Atlantis meant that everyone in the fallen city relied on him to make the choices, to be as great as his parents, when he's not. He does hide his true feeling from the public in the fallen city so that he doesn't concern anyone and make himself look bad, but with him fleeing and not facing his problems he has a problem with that. Just running away instead of facing his problems, a sigh escapes the blue hedgehog's mouth as he just stops at the front door of the castle. He knew what Shadow told him just don't leave castle at night cause of all the danger that was out of the Territory.

"Am I really gonna run away from this?" Sonic asked him as he just turns around to looked at foyer of the castle that lead that had the balcony of the second floor a very open space, two double big doors that lead to the throne room and big double doors to the left that lead to the old Ballroom, smaller doors that lead to the castle's many hallways and spare rooms. The blue hedgehog just lowered his hand and just walked backed to his room, as he was walking he soon came to a stop looking at the old paints of the two princes hanging on the wall. "It's okay Sonic...Maybe in the morning you can hang out with both of them...You can't just keep running away from your problems" he tells himself before he just ran off to start make a plan, he really wasn't one to make a plan since he just went with the flow, but maybe he can get an idea of what the two would like.

|Scourge's POV|

I hate humans, they are the most selfish creatures, besides myself I have ever met, but Mom and Dad had always helped these Hairless Monkeys, in order to keep peace between our Clan and theirs I feel like they may just back stab us, it's not rocket science since these apes, had a history of wars with there fellow kind, and if you think about today they are still have these wars even if it's a small one, anyways as werewolves we help those hunters hunt and gather for food, in return they give us food that we can't really get ourselves, I most importantly fish, I just have a bad history with water, but bathing in it is fine just not swimming in it, unless I have to.

"How are you doing Scourge?" Shadow asked me, he really had to monitor me, I'm fine sure that bear just came out of nowhere but I can handle it, Ugh he's better off back at the castle then out hear. I just let out a growl before pointing my head in the direction of where I smelt the deer. If anything we aren't always lucky on our hunting, but if we can get a bear, or a Moose as well as some the meat the humans trade with use then we can survive.

Shadow just took of in that direction, I just sigh the sooner we get this done the sooner I can see Sonic I follow after him.

|Memory|

Scourge walking into the gardens of the castle he sometimes just takes a walk through the to help clean his mind, he really wasn't one to take care of plants but the place was his Mom's favorite place to come and relax, her words be one with nature, on his walk he stumbled upon his brother Shadow was just sitting on the bench in the garden looking at a very unique tree that was slowly wilting away from the lack of care and sunlight it was getting.

"Shadow? What are you doing out here?"

Shadow's ears perked up and he turning head to see the green hedgehog, he just wipes away a bit of tears from his muzzle just wanting to hide the fact that he's been crying. "H-Hey Scourge..." he swallows the lump in his throat.