__

[ My beloved won♥️ ]

Hee:
are you sleeping?
won?

Jungwon:
Not yet, why?

Hee:
Come down
I want to see you

Jungwon:
You're here?

Hee:
Yes..

Jungwon:
oh okay
wait

He backs up as he can hear the other rushing downstairs, he's being so loud making him chuckle.

"Hyung, i'll be back for a minute!"

His head tilted in confusion, "Hyung?"

His body jumps a little when the door opens, revealing Jungwon who's panting so heavily.

"I.." he closed the door, "i thought you were having a dinner with your family tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, i did had a dinner with them. But i left early" he replied, "why?"

"because i want to see you"

Jungwon smiled at that, "silly"

Hee chuckled seeing him with flushed cheeks, "by the way.. can i go in?"

he steps forward but Jungwon blocked the door with his body, confusing him.

"i'm sorry but no"

"why?"

"Jake hyung is inside.. and probably will stay here again" he answered.

"ahh.. why? Did he had a fight with Sunghoon?" He asked, "i don't know.. he doesn't want to talk about it but i guess.. maybe they did had a fight"

Hee backs up again, though he wanted to stay with him for the whole night, he won't.

seeing him already gives him comfort anyway.

Jungwon bit his lip as silence ate them after.

"do you need something? Like water?"

Hee shook his head.

Silence.

Jungwon looked around, waiting for him to say anything as he haven't left yet.

"can i.." Hee suddenly held his hand, repeatedly squeezing it softly, "hug you?" He asked, which surprised Jungwon because he usually just do it without asking him.

"Is there something wrong? You usually just go for it without asking for my permission" and Hee nodded, "there is"

"do you want to talk about it?" he asked, Hee shook his head. "No, it's nothing big anyway.. I.. just need you"

Jungwon nodded and sneak his arms around him, cheek brushing against his chest, "whatever your problem is, everything is gonna be okay.. hmm?" he mumbled, tightening his embrace, Hee nodded and bury his face deeper to his neck, he love how his scent has also its own welcoming smell, just like how welcoming his warm hugs are, just everything about him.

He smiled as all of the rage he felt earlier was now all gone.

__

Before Hee arrived.

"coming!" Jungwon shouted and rushed, excited of the thought that it might be Hee, though he knows that he has family dinner, well.. what does he know?

he opened the door, "oh.. hyung?"

He noticed the puffy eyes of the elder, "did you cry? Why?"

Jake didn't answer him, "can i stay here again?" He says instead, Jungwon was confused but still nodded.

He help him go upstairs, all the way to his room.

"wait hyung" his phone buzzes again.

His eyes widened when its Hee, and it says that he's outside.

"Hyung, wait" he rushed downstairs.

"HYUNG, I'LL BE BACK FOR A MINUTE!"

__

11:39pm

"Jake.." tears rolls down Sunghoon's cheek.. he dreamt of it again, why.. why does it keep bothering him?

He looked to his side, empty. There's no Jake, his safe place wasn't there to calm him down.

He sat down, face-palming.

"I miss you.. i miss you already.." he mumbled under his shaking breathe, tears dripping, he can't explain how this situation hurts more, how this pain was so different from what he had back then.

Though he want Jake back, run to where he is and just say that "stay, stay with me. All of the things that i did and said yesterday was all lies.. be with me, Jake... forever." He couldn't since he did all of it for his sake, if only he can protect him all by himself.. he would ask him to just stay.

He do have Jay, Sunoo, and Ni-ki by his side but four of them isn't enough to defeat the other side.

He also want to keep the three of them safe since they're the only friends he has and he doesn't want to lose any of them.

so the only thing he can do for Jake is to protect him secretly without getting him involve with the business he have with Junho.

He has no intention of getting rid of his feelings, Jake is like no any other, he's the only person who helped him get out from the darkness, he did alot of help for him to change, the way his day wasn't complete without killing someone before, now.. he couldn't kill someone without any reasonable reason.

He changed, so much, too much.

And Jake has that big impact to his life, and he would be always grateful that he met him, that he fell in love with him, though it was only for a mean time. He's still happy, the amount of happiness he gave was priceless, no one can replace him, no one.

...

The younger was now staring outside, at the moon, he feel so lonely though Jungwon was just there, sleeping.

He miss Sunghoon, he miss him, he couldn't hate him for what he did earlier because he's certain that he has his own reason why he did that.

And he want to know what it is.

"what's the reason?" He mumbled.