As I started getting into it, I started getting even quicker, getting lighter on my feet and even crisscrossing. I was losing myself, every time the rope hit the floor making a nice beat. I was losing myself in the rhythm and the rhythm was speeding up.

I don't know how long I was skipping for, but it felt good. I haven't been to the gym in a long time so I don't think I am as fit as I was.

As soon as I finished skipping I checked the time, I skipped for 15 minutes which was good. Although, it wasn't enough. Looking around, the men were looking at me shocked. The smirk was permanently stuck on my face.

Finishing up my warm up, I did push ups, crunches and 20 minutes of cycling. I stretched so that I wouldn't do any damage to my body when working out and went straight to the punching bag.

It looked untouched, these men must be weaklings. I decided to punch bare-knuckled, this way I will be able to strengthen my skin and bones. I started striking the bag making it swing back and forth.

Punch, jab, fake, roundhouse kick, uppercut, left hook. I kept at this for a long time, trying out new moves and different techniques. The bag was shaking with the amount of force I was putting into my punches.

After all of this, I went to the weights and started lifting. Gradually lifting heavier weights.

I checked the time, it was 8.19pm. I had been here for exactly 1 hour and 39 minutes. Not that long, but I wanted to get back to Dylan.

Deciding to call it a day, I headed back to the changing rooms to have a shower. I was drenched in sweat and not being used to working out in a t-shirt didn't exactly help.

After having my shower, I got dressed into my original clothes. As I was passing the front desk, I noticed the man that was originally there had been replaced by a younger guy who I knew. It was Tyler.

I greeted him and he looked up surprised to see me here. Or maybe it was the fact that there was a girl here. Or even both.

He snapped out of it and smiled at me. "Hi Skylar," he greeted me. I acknowledged him with a head nod and walked outside to my motorbike.

It was 8.40pm by the time I got to Lyla's house where I left Dylan. I knocked on the door and when it opened I came face to face with Lyla. Looking behind her I saw Dylan in his batman pyjamas-his t-shirt and boxers-looking at me with a big smile on his face.

He ran up to me and I picked him up and threw him in the air. He kissed my cheek and I put him down. "Did you have fun?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we watched Scooby Doo and drew pictures." He exclaimed.

Dylan said his goodbye to Caleb and Faith and we went back home.

Dylan fell asleep soon after I put him in bed, tucked him in and kissed him.

I got changed out of my clothes and wore what I usually wore to bed, a normal bra and boxers. It was comfortable and this way when I had my nightmares, my clothes wouldn't get drenched in sweat and I also wouldn't take as long to get changed in the morning.

I tucked myself under the covers next to Dylan and fell into the usual dreamless sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

This morning when I woke up at 3 o'clock I wasn't able to get to sleep. Deciding on doing something better than just panting, I got changed into a sports bra and spandex shorts.

I smirked when I noticed that my tattoo was visible, not that anyone would see it, it was too early in the morning.

In case Dylan woke up and freaked out not seeing me there, I wrote a note to him.