Crying Game

Y/n POVSilence

Y/n POV
Silence......nothing but silence I thought as I was driving home. Megan & the boys are currently waiting on me to bring the food home. I just got off work & today definitely drained me. I wasn't happy nor was I sad. Yk? Guess it's just one of those days. I have a second job where I run an clothing brand. It was so many orders that came in all at once.

I lowkey wanted to shut the shit down completely. Ion gone lie I been real moody lately probably cause ion had pussy in a longgggg time. And it doesn't help that Megan continuously teases my ass ever chance she gets. I swear if the boys wasn't around us as much I would've been bent her nasty ass over.

Anyways pulling up to the house I had to put in the gate code. *sighs* what was it again? Oh right. "Megan's pussy" hehe I remember when I first made it. Megan wanted to beat the living hell outta me. Her exact words were "now EVERYTIME someone that's close to us comes over that has your code will see that shit".

I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off, but that eventually stopped once she gave me the cold shoulder for the rest of day. After put in the code & the gate opened I drove right up to the driveway put the car in park. Getting out my vehicle I walked up to the door to unlock it. As soon I opened the door I saw Megan in her pj's I slowly walked up behind her...... "BOO"

Megan's POV
I know the boys should be up soon I thought as I was downstairs in my pj's making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Wonder what's taking Y/n so long to bring the food. I swear to god if she's at some bitch house- "BOO" . Dropping the butter knife I turned around facing a funny looking Y/n. Why in the actual fuck would you do something like that?!!!! Eh just felt like it lol what you doing tho? I just turned back around ignoring her. Y/n tried looking over my shoulder trying to see what I had in my hand. But I know once she sees my sandwich she's gonna want some greedy ass.

Dont worry abt it just focus on yourself hmm? Y/n turned me around in a swift motion while having a wicked grin on her face. Ouuuu give me some she opened her mouth indicating that she wanted a bite. Um how abt no? As soon as I give you "some" then it becomes "give me a lil more" and after that.......at that damn point you might as well have the whole damn sandwich love. So my answer is no y/n poked her bottom lip out basically pouting. Sorry baby I gave her a peck of the lips then made my way to the living room while biting into my sandwich.

Y/n POV
Stingy ass I thought as I watch Megan walk towards the living room. I bet I get a piece of that sandwich anyway. Ima just charm my way into it that gets her every single time. Okay okay how abt this I said while walking towards the living room. If you give me a bite I'll do anything you want hmm? Anything I want? Yh as long as it's not too crazy then yeah. Yk for a soccer coach you sure do eat a lot & your greedy babe. So I see no problem now do we have a deal? Babe you literally have food in the kitchen that you just bought for the entire house why not just eat that? Yh but everyone knows food hits different when it's coming from sb else no matter what it is. So answer my question ma. Okay okay find you can have a bite we have a deal. But btw the boys wanna go to the mall so I'll just have you to take them. That'll be what I want from you cause you know & I know how long it takes them just to find what they call it "drip clothes"? Lmao Yh I'll take them to the mall ig .....now give me a bite pls? She held up her sandwich & I leaned down to take a bite. But not before we heard commotion coming from outside my house door. Wtf? I leaned back up walking over to the door opening it just to see Megan's baby daddy standing right in my face. Two questions......how tf does he know where I stay & how tf did he get pass the gate? MEGAN I KNOW YOUR IN HERE COME OUT WE NEED TO TALK. I looked back at Megan to see her shrugging her shoulders having no clue how he knows that she's here. I looked back at him damn near mugging him. Aye first off lower yo tone man & second off she ain't here & how tf do you know where I stay?

You stalking me now? I guess our last encounter wasn't enough for you huh? *chuckles* unless you don't wanna end up DEAD I suggest you send Megan out right.fucking.now. Welp good thing I'm not good with taking orders from anyone cause you look like a fucking clown right now. She ain't here man go home before I beat your ass. She's most definitely here I followed her here almost two days ago. I tried texting her to see if she could just talk to me & hopefully we can work somethings out but she's been dodging me- look I could give two fucks what your talking abt man if you don't-. I heard some movement coming up from behind me and soon Megan pushed me out the way opening the door a lil wider. Omfg what are you doing here?! see I knew you were here why you dodging me HUH?! we need to talk NOW. No we're not going to fucking talk if you didn't get the hint already I clearly don't wanna talk to you. Okay welp tell the boys to come on we're leaving right fucking now?!. Your not taking her anywhere. I beg to differ cause guess what? You been a problem since you got back & I guess ima just have to get rid of you so you can leave Megan alone. What do you mean- *POW* before I could finish my sentence I felt something go through my body. I looked down seeing that I just got shot. Looking back up at him I saw Megan pushing & shoving him screaming out why. I started stumbling backwards before falling. Megan rushed over to me tears running down her face. She was pleading for me to keep my eyes open since I was going in and out.

It's always some bullshit when it comes to me........