Two Can Play That Game

Y/n POV
Me & Megan were on our way to the restaurant when I kept feeling her rubbing on my leg. God oh god why must this woman tempt me as we were about to head to this restaurant? Like why right now?

Lately I just been having this urge feeling to have more confidence. I'm loving it and so does everyone I surround myself with. Even Megan can't handle me lol whenever I'm down to fuck she tries to dodge it. As if she's shy or something that can't be the case can it? Naw no way Megan? same girl that can have any guy crumb to kiss her feet no way.

Maybe she's just not mentally ready to take it there yet. I mean the man she has as her baby daddy is a dick. Ain't no telling what happened between them after high school before having kids. I would ask Megan but it's not really my place to ask her about her past. I'll just have to wait until she's ready.

Leaving out my thoughts we finally made it to the restaurant.Where we saw Nick & his date waiting outside. This place seems kinda cool. After parking I opened my door then closed it walking over to Megan's side. I opened her door & she gave me her hand to help her out. After helping her out I closed the door and we both walked over to where Nick was standing.

Wsp man I said while dabbing him up. Nothing man I see Megan been keeping you under wraps me & Ryan barely hear from you lol". I guess so...I said while laughing and scratching my neck. Sorry man I just been busy & Megans trying to get me into fashion a little bit. So my hands are kinda tied. But I promise next week me,you,& Ryan can have a guys night out what do you say?

Sounds like a plan man but anyways let's all head in can't wait for you guys to see the inside. We all walked inside getting seated at our table. As we were sitting at the booth me & Nick were kinda catching up. Turns out he got this huge promotion at his job. And plans on moving out his old house into this new one right by our old high school.

Okay so tell me this you got all this money coming in and you still chose to stay in this town? Why? Well you see as much as we were put through a part of this town did bring me good memories Yk? And plus my mom still stays out here and refuses to leave so why not stay? But enough about me let me introduce you guys to my date I got so caught up with talking to Y/n I forgot to introduce her. Guys meet "Jennifer" Jennifer this is one of my best friends Y/n & his gf Megan. Nice to meet you Jennifer. Both me and Megan said, as time went by me & Megan got to know Jennifer a little bit until I felt something reaching up my leg.

Awe lord here she goes....I tried to remove her hand so that I won't catch a boner but she just put her hand back on my leg slowly making her way up by my dick. My breathing was uneven & I couldn't even form words right now , I think I need some air. Yh most definitely need air right NOW. Excuse me for a second you guys I need some air. Ofc buddy take as much time as you need. I nodded my head getting up out the booth quickly making my way outside. I walked towards the side of the building leaning against the wall. Nb can see me fr and I was trying to think of something nasty so my hard on could go down.

 Nb can see me fr and I was trying to think of something nasty so my hard on could go down

For about twenty minutes I have been standing here. Until I seen Megan walking over to me. Awe my poor baby are you okay? Yh Megan I just needed a breather since you was groping on my dick inside the restaurant. I saw no harm in what I was doing love. And by the looks of it you look like you were enjoying it. Her eyes moved down towards my dick then proceeding to bit down on her lip. Omg the shit this woman does to me is wild.

Does she not know I will fuck her behind this here building? I had to put my hand over my chest to breathe in and out so I could calm down. Can you not do that Megan? Why? She slowly got closer to me and grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to her. We were face to face our noses almost touching. Both of us looking one another in the eyes as if nothing else matter in the moment. Why are you staring at me like that? I could ask you the same thing baby.

Megan broke eye contact & moved her eyes back down to where my dick was

Megan broke eye contact & moved her eyes back down to where my dick was. She slowly ran her hands down my shirt than down to my belt buckle. Slowly undoing it while going to unzip my pants for a second I almost forgot we were outside. She then pulled down my boxers some revealing my dick in plain sight. Biting her lip just as she was about to remove me from my pants here comes Nick. Hey guys you good?

Yeah we both said with removing eye contact good thing Megan hugged onto me as if she all she was doing was giving me a hug. Because otherwise Nick would've knew what we were really doing. Okay just checking up on you guys me and Jennifer were kinda worried try not to take to long. Okay, well that was interesting guess we might have to pick up on what we started later at home mmm? Y-yeah I-I guess so. I don't know why I was stuttering but with that Megan left me to deal with the mess she once again left me with. Can't wait for us to go home because one thing I know for sure is that two can play this game.

My, my, my what do we have here?

Outside the restaurant?

Nick almost catching them?

The level of freaky-ness?

What will happen next?

1064 words