Double Date

Megan POV

Waking up in Y/n's bed with her arms tightly around me. Damn... looking down on her she looked good asf. Maybe I should've let her fuck me last night, but you see the thing is what she's packing down below is a lil too much for me to handle. So I had to coward out Ik Ik what y'all thinking. "Megan I know damn well you ain't running from dick". And to answer your question you damn right I'm running from dick. That shit was humongous maybe sometime this week we'll get another chance but until then ima just try to avoid the whole "sex thing". After staring at Y/n for about 10 minutes her phone started to ring over on her night stand. Cautiously I removed her hands from around me & got up to check her phone. Picking it up it was an incoming call from Nick. I looked back over at Y/n peacefully sleeping and since I don't want to wake her up I answered her phone. "Hello" hey Nick it's Megan speaking wsp? "Umm oh hey Megan I was calling Y/n to see if she could do this favor for me. And I'm kinda glad your on the phone with me right now because I need a favor from you as well." Oh what is it? "Well you see I need you & Y/n to come on a double date with me." OH! Well I'm free today so why not? Where are we meeting you guys at? "That new Chinese restaurant that's downtown do you know the one I'm talking about?." Yh I know that one, also what time do you want us to meet you guys there? "around 7:00" okay cool see you then Nick. "Okay bye Megan" and with that he hung up. I turned around just to see Y/n sitting up on her bed staring at me I guess the whole time?

Y/n POV
Sooooo we're just signing each other up for shit huh? I chuckled a little cause I'm only fucking with her. I have no problem going on a double date with Megan. Would it have been nice if she would've asked me first? Yes. But I figured why not? I have nothing to do and neither does Megan. And if my boi needs me to do a favor for him I got him. "U-um I just thought it would be fun & I didn't have anything to do plus I figured since the boys don't have practice today you weren't busy either." Babe it's fine I'm just fw you lol. Come here why you standing all the way over there? She walked over to me & stood in between my legs. Which led me to grab her ass gently. So what are we finna wear on this "double date". "I actually don't know Nick didn't really give me a theme so I guess we'll just put something together. And stoppppp caressing my ass like that you making me horny." That's the point baby can I have a kiss?. "I guess you can" she leaned down to give me a kiss & it felt amazing both of us was fought for dominance but she soon let me win. She then pulled away looking at me like she wanted to take me right here right now, and I returned the same look. You better stop before I fuck you right here on this bed. Slapping her ass, I got up walking into my bathroom to prepare myself for the day. Man it's about that time for me to go get another hair cut I said while looking in the mirror. "I think you look good daddy" Megan said while walking into the bathroom then standing behind me. I do? turning around facing her "Yh I think you do". She reached inside my boxers that I had on to grab my dick. Here she go man....this teasing shit is gonna have to stop. Babe no we not doing this right now cause I know you ain't ready and all you doing right now is tempting me. I pulled her hand out my boxers then turned back around facing the mirror. Grabbing my tooth brush and toothpaste, I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush then started brushing my teeth. Y/n don't do that she said causing me to look up at her while brushing my teeth. Do what ma? Stop you from teasing the shit outta me? "Yes" well then no you ain't finna have me walking around with a hard dick love. But can you do me a favor and go into my closet & pick out an outfit for me to wear? "Yh why not" she walked out the bathroom pouting, I laughed a little she will get over it. "Babe" I yelled out for Megan "Mmm?" walking out my bathroom then towards my closet I see Megan inside looking through my clothes. Ouu I wanna wear this I picked up a tan shirt with some tan shorts. "Okay good I was just looking at that outfit but I didn't know if you wanted to wear that." Mmm well I'm about to go throw this on what do you plan on wearing?. "I have my stylist about to come over & give me a blue outfit I was about to wear for a fashion magazine. So don't worry about me love." Okay leaving out of my closet I made my way back inside my bathroom to change.

10 minutes later

Megan POV

BABE ARE YOU READY?! I still was fluffing out the feathers on my outfit

BABE ARE YOU READY?! I still was fluffing out the feathers on my outfit. "Yh just give me a second". I walked out of Y/n's room going downstairs to wait on Y/n. About 15 minutes later she walked downstairs looking like this.

"You ready to go ma?" I've been ready we both been taking all day that it's time for us to go on the double date with nick lol

"You ready to go ma?" I've been ready we both been taking all day that it's time for us to go on the double date with nick lol. "Yh well perfection takes time right?" Right

I see y'all really like this story 👀

What will happen on their double date

1026 words