Date Night

Friday Night

Megan POV
It was currently Friday night which means I'll be finally going on my date with y/n. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I haven't been on a REAL date with a guy in such a long time, I just hope the date goes well. I was currently inside my bath room finishing up my look when I received a text from y/n saying he was downstairs waiting for me to come out.

 I was currently inside my bath room finishing up my look when I received a text from y/n saying he was downstairs waiting for me to come out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After I was done I put on my hat making my way downstairs, opening up my door to see the fine gentlemen that was about to take me out.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hiii baby I said, he started to blush a little it was so cute. Better be lucky we got somewhere to be or else I would take him upstairs in my house & have my way with him...........(y/n- hi meganie you ready to go?) he said as he opened his car door, Yh I got inside his car waiting for him to get in. He closed the car door after I got in & made his way around to the drivers side getting in. Y/n started up the car backing out my driveway making our way to the restaurant. I pulled out my phone turning my back towards y/n taking a few pictures & videos of us . At first he was acting shy but eventually he started flexing his muscles. That's when I cut the videos short because who was he tryna impress besides me? 🙄. Babe? (Y/n- hmm?) don't "hmm" me I want a full response next time I said while rolling my eyes. Anyways.........where do you plan on taking me because we have been driving for quite some time & at this point I have no clue where we are going . (Y/n just sit back & relax ma we're almost at our destination take a quick nap or sum because we have a long day ahead of us. I shooked my head in a yes manner & proceeded to lean back while closing my eyes I guess one little nap won't hurt.

Y/n POV
While I was driving I started to yawn quickly taking a small glance at Megan just to see her taking a nap. She was knocked out cold lol glad she took my advice just for my plan to go in the right direction see the restaurant I'm taking her to is the one we went to when we were back in high school. She LOVED that restaurant we both spent damn near the whole entire day spending up our allowances just to feel like we were both on top of the world for one day & one night only. For both of us to escape reality & just enjoy ourselves no drama, responsibilities, or etc. That night alone was one of the best nights of my life that I will NEVER forget. Hell that was the first night we kissed before all that other shit happened. If I could go back in time I would relive that moment forever..............as I was thinking back on that moment I pulled up to the restaurant smiling at how the place never changed but had a couple of new things on the side of the building new paint I guess?. Taking my attention off the side of the building I looked over at Megan gently shaking her shoulder so she could get up at first she was groaning for me to stop and let her sleep for about 10 more minutes. But after a while she got up looking around & she paused for a second I guess she just figured out where we are. (Megan- Y/NN NO YOU DIDN'T OMFGGGGGGGGG). As she screamed she had her had over her mouth in pure shock lol I'm going to assume she is happy? So I did good Yh? (Megan- "YEAH?" Hell Yh you did good I can't believe you still remember this place. God this was our spot..........I remember we spent countless of hours being here. Sometimes I would find myself reminiscing on this place. Wondering sometimes would you do the same. One day I drove up here a couple of years ago just to see what shape the place was in. It did good over the few years just seeing it again now)............Megan got out of the car heading inside the building I took my keys & got out the car jogging up to her gotdamn she walks fast she was just giggling at my antics. As we were walking inside a guy stop us mid way & I took him out reservation names & he quickly guided us to our tables. We ordered our drinks then decided to do a little catching up on one another. So Megan how have you been these past few year physically & emotionally?( Megan- well........physically I have been tired per usually Yk I run a fashion clothing line so the work never stops & mentally idk I haven't been stressing to bad or depressed.......... wbu y/n?) That's good to hear huh? I'm just glad your not depressed or anything Yk? But um....... Im good I can't complain about anything at the moment I workout whenever I'm frustrated or angry or I might over work myself per usual. I lowkey try to avoid my problems now but the difference between back then and now is I eventually deal with the problem now instead of actually avoiding it and doing nothing at all.

Megan POV
While y/n was talking our waiter came over and asked us were we both ready to order but of us said yes at the same time. Y/n let me order first I got some shrimp Alfredo & so did y/n crazy how we both still eat the same thing whenever we go out to a public restaurant............after we finished ordering our waiter told us our food will be out shortly. Y/n went back to talking and I couldn't help but look at every detail on his body he was so tone & buff. He also had a sharp jaw line that looked like it could cut someone's finger tip if they touched it. You could tell this man worked out 24/7 , I wonder how many push - ups he could do with no shirt on while I was sitting on his back........ I'm just curious.........as I was daydreaming y/n was shouting my name and I shook my head getting out my own thoughts. (Y/n- I been calling your name for the past 10 minutes lol our food was brought out 10 minutes ago.) I looked down and saw that my food was placed in front of me I know damn well I wasn't daydreaming and analyzing y/n that hard that I failed to realize that our food was already here.............. great start on the first date Megan I mentally face palm myself.

How will the rest of the date go?

Do y'all believe Megan & Y/n are going to get they freak on after the date?

Have y'all ever had somewhere to go to clear your thoughts and let yourself feel happy for once?

1203 words