Chapter 22 I'm Pregnant

Start from the beginning

Yeji saw Jimin walking in and Immediately put her hand on Jungkook's biceps, as if she was claiming the Alpha, and then whispers something into his ears, Jungkook nodded and give her a soft smile. Jimin just try to ignore them and sat in his usual seat.

"Ignore her, she is doing it on purpose because you are here" Suzy whispers quietly into Jimin's ear

Breakfast went ok for the rest of the morning, as always Yeji and the other girls were talking about meaningless stuff, while Jungkook was only paying attention to his food, hiding a few glances in Jimin's direction. He notice that Jimin has lost some weight in the past few weeks they haven't seen each other since Jimin's birthday, and that got him a little worry, but didn't say anything about it. But when he look at Jimin's plate half full, his concern grew even more.

During that time, Jimin avoided looking at Jungkook, it was painful for him seen him so normal, as if nothing bothers him. As if Jimin's entire world didn't collapsed. Jimin didn't know what he was expecting coming here, maybe seen a little bit of sadness in Jungkook, but there wasn't any. At least Jungkook was better at hiding it, but Jimin didn't know that.

The next day, it was the same, Jimin eating just a few bites and then he was done. That's when Jungkook saw the strawberries sitting in the bowl. The King got up, and stab the strawberry with his fork. No one seem to pay attention to what Jungkook was doing, everyone assumed he was just getting up to take the fruit, but when Jungkook put the berry in Jimin's plate, without saying a word, everyone stare at them, even Jimin was surprised.

No one knew what this gesture meant, but Jimin knew, it was something Jungkook did back in Italy

No one knew what this gesture meant, but Jimin knew, it was something Jungkook did back in Italy. And like the last time, Jungkook just went back to his morning paper as if nothing. Yeji notices what the King just did, so she put her hands on Jungkook's arm and with a sweet voice said.

"Can I have some of that too?" She ask sweetly. Jungkook fold the newspaper and said.

"I'm sure you can get your own fruit. I'm running late for a meeting" he said, touching Yeji's chin playfully with his index finger, and getting up from his seat. Then Jungkook left the room, ignoring everyone's stares. Yeji just look angrily at Jimin, and he ignore her, Jimin just took the strawberry with his fork and ate it.