Chapter 22 I'm Pregnant

Start from the beginning

That night Jimin was having a beautiful dream where Jungkook was walking on that beach in Italy

That night Jimin was having a beautiful dream where Jungkook was walking on that beach in Italy. Jimin was a few steps behind him, just appreciating the man in front of him, that's when Jungkook turn around and in his arms he was carrying a toddler, dark hair and big eyes just like his. Jimin knew that moment that the toddler was his baby. In his dream Jungkook was waiting for him, moving his hand asking him to come closer, while their child was smiling and extending his tiny arms like he wanted Jimin to hold him. Jimin smile and he was about to take one step further to join his family when suddenly someone run ahead of him. It was Yeji wearing a beautiful sun dress and a pretty hat. She run to meet with Jungkook and the baby. Jungkook smile at her and took her hand the moment she got to them. The baby called her "Mommy" and Jimin's heart was tearing apart. Yeji turn to face him and give him that wicket smile he hates about her, that smile she gave Jimin the morning of his birthday. That's when he realized that Jungkook wasn't waiting for him, he was waiting for her, and the child was hers.

Jimin woke up from his nightmare. His eyes wet from crying in her sleep. Then he touch his flat stomach, reassuring that he was awake and that, even though it was to early for the baby to be noticeable, but that he or she was still growing inside of him.

"Why if they took my baby away from me?" Jimin said with fear

"Why if they took my baby away from me?" Jimin said with fear. Perhaps Jungkook wouldn't take the male omega as his first wife/husband, but what if they take his child away from him, just because he is the first. What if Yeji raise him like her own? Would my child grow up to be ashamed that I give birth to him, a male omega? This bad dream made Jimin uneasy, made him have doubts about himself as a father.

Two days later, Jimin was finally having a good morning without feeling sick, it doesn't happen very often, and he is not past his first trimester to say that his morning sickness are over. But a few hours without nausea it's a good day for Jimin.

That morning, Suzy drag Jimin for breakfast, Jimin didn't want to go for fear of seen Jungkook.

"come on, you can't avoid him forever. Sooner or later you are going to have to face him" Suzy said, pulling Jimin's arm gently to follow her to the dining room.

By the time Jimin walk into the dining room, Jungkook was already there, sitting in the same spot. For a moment Jimin and Jungkook look at each other. A rush of heat running through their bodies, as if their souls were connecting again. Jimin then look away, trying his best to act normal, as if the Omega in him didn't want to run to his Alpha and take all his fears away. But Jungkook wasn't his Alpha, not anymore. So Jimin ignore that instinct.