twenty

"She's in a coma and they're unsure on when she might wake up. It could be in two days or even two years" My dad says sitting back next to my crying mother.

I have never in my entire life seen my dad so sad and honestly it hurts me.

I started to cry into Camerons chest as he pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back lightly.

"Hey shh shh it's okay Lana. I'm here" He whispered into my ear calming me slightly.

I released from Cameron and wiped my eyes.

"Can we go back to your place please" I say as my lips tremble with each word.

He just nods and helps me up guiding me to the door.

=

When we get to Cameron's place he lets me take a shower and borrow his clothes.

I walk out of the bathroom and find him wrapped up in blankets, sleeping.

I smile at his cute sleeping face and slip into the bed.

A few minutes later I feel Camerons arms wrap around my waist and his head just above my shoulder.

"Goodnight beautiful"

I smile and intertwine my fingers with his at my waist and fall asleep instantly.

=

When I wake up I find my legs tangled with Camerons, still laying in the same position as we had been in when I fell asleep.

I slip out of Camerons grasp and go to his kitchen.

I grab a bowl out of the cupboard and pour myself some cereal.

In the middle of eating my cereal I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kiss my cheek.

"Hey there beautiful, feeling any better?" He whispered into my ear grabbing the cereal box in front of me.

"Nope"

"Hey. Everything is going to be alright okay"

"Cameron you keep saying that but what if its not"

"I mean this is my little sister if she died I wouldn't be able to forgive myself and I would probably lose it, like what if this was Sierra. How would you feel?" I say turning to Cameron with my eyes beginning to water.

He just walks over to me and hugs me.

"I know I just don't want you to keep dragging yourself down because of thoughts that are going to end up driving you insane"

"Cameron I can't take this anymore it's too much for me. Why is this all happening to me? I'm just the girl who moved here from LA"

"Lana I love you so much please don't think low of yourself because people can't see what you're really like"

"I just can't handle this. I've never been in this situation. It's always been happy go Lana and I just feel like I can't do anything because I don't know how to fix myself" I cry.

"Let me fix you"

"Cameron,I- "

Cameron cups my face and stares me right in the eyes.

"I'm here okay. I love you and I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There's nothing you could ever do Lana to lose my love"

I kiss him and let my tears touch his soft lips.

We release and leave ourself in the embrace.

5 days later

Madison still hadn't woken and honestly even Camerons words hadn't had any effect anymore because my thoughts were just digging deeper blocking out any truth that Cameron might had been saying.

I needed to be alone and just have some space to breath so I decided to go down to the river that Jack had shown me a long time ago.

Oh Jack.

Oh how I miss Jack and our messed up conversations at midnight.

How I lost sleep just to hear his voice.

But now the thing I lost was him.

I sat on the edge of the boardwalk, letting my feet just graze the top of the water.

I shut my eyes and just let myself calm down, let myself forget that my life is one big flaw right this moment, just let myself get lost in my own world where my sister isn't in a coma, where my first love isn't dead, where people liked me, where everything is normal.

"Lana?"

"Who are you and what do you want?" I say irritated knowing I couldn't be left to myself for one second.

"Hey calm down it's just me, Jack"

"How the hell is that meant to be any better. Just fuck off and let my forget that my life is just one giant piece of shit right now"

"You too?" He said sitting next to me.

"Oh and how is your life so shitty? You've got the most popular girl in school as your girlfriend and not to mention you're the most popular guy, you have friends, you don't want to kill yourself because you have come to the point that it's the only way out before somebody kills you themselves, your best friend/first love isn't dead, you're little sister isn't in a coma because she herself wanted to escape this hell and you aren't the one who got hurt by some two faced, backstabbing ass wipe. So tell me Mr Perfect Douchebag, how the fuck is your life so shitty compared to mine?"

"Lana i'm sorry okay? That's terrible. I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Lana look I am really sorry about that night at the dance"

"Lana you're such an amazing human being and I feel like shit because I treated you like you weren't and honestly I regret doing that so badly"

I just stared at him, slightly furrowing my eyebrows and unexpectedly I grabbed Jack and kissed him.

I had forgotten the feeling of his incredibly soft and plump lips against mine and I missed it so badly.

He slipped his hands around my waist as I did around his neck.

We broke apart and Jack just sat there and stared at me.

"Lana" He whispered still with the same expression on his face.

"I want you."

I just grabbed him again and continued to kiss him.

"Take me back to your place" I whispered as our foreheads pressed against eachother.

He just simply nodded and off we went.

I'm sorry Cameron.

———————————-

hi how u doin so aha this chapter is rlly intense and YES IT'S STILL A JACK FANFIC DUDES THE ENDING IS OBVIOUSLY HINTING THAT