nineteen

*Warning: graphic* If you get triggered easily please don't read this chapter <3

"What the hell has gotten into her?" I say confused as I get into Cameron's car.

"I have no idea"

I shake my head and sit back just forgetting about it.

Cameron parks in the school parking lot and I see Madison and another girl trying to rip each others throats out.

I run out of the car and over to them and attempt to break it apart.

"Your such a fucking slut Madison!" The girl screams.

"At least Hayes actually fucking likes me!" Madison screams back.

"Oh didn't you know? He only likes you because you had sex with him!" The girl shouts back.

Sorry come again?

"You fucking bitch! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Madison screams.

My grip loosens from both of them as I stand in shock.

My 14 year old sister did what?

Suddenly I feel a fist collide with my face and as an immediate reaction I punch the person square in the face.

I step back and gasp as I see that other girl lying on the ground with a broken nose.

"Oh my god" I whisper and I feel Cameron wrap his hands around my waist and pull me away.

"I hit her" I mutter over and over again.

"I hit a 14 year old girl" I turn to Cameron who comes over and stands in front of me.

Before he can say anything the overhead speaker interrupts.

"Lana Williamson please report to the Principal's office immediately"

I sigh before hugging Cameron and walking off.

I feel all the stares as I make my way to the office.

My pace quickens as I desperately want to get away from everyone.

I get there and knock on the door.

"Come in"

I do as he says and I enter taking a deep breath.

Inside I see that girl holding an ice pack to her face.

She glares at me as I take a seat.

"Miss Williamson is it correct that you punched this girl in the face?" Mr Thomas asks with concern covering his face.

I bite my lip and nod.

"Well would you care to give and explanation on why you did that?"

"Because she's a fucking psycho!" The girls yells, death staring me.

"Miss Smith!" He says turning to the girl.

"I was trying to break apart a fight between her and my sister and I accidentally got punched in the face by her" I say gesturing to the girl sitting in the other chair.

"And as a reflex I punched her back - In all honesty Mr Thomas I didn't intentionally do it, I was just trying to break apart a fight" I say glancing between him and the girl.

"Your mind may have been in the right place but Miss Smith's nose is not anymore"

"I'm sorry Miss Williamson but I am going to have to suspend you for violence towards another student"