eighteen

I watched a marathon of all the disney movies that were on netflix.

It was really late, like late as in 3am.

I turn off the tv and pick up my phone seeing millions of text messages and calls from Cameron.

Cam
Lana, are you okay? I'm just making sure :)
Lana?
Lana please answer.
LANA.
Lana if this is some sort of joke it's not funny.
LANA YOU'RE SCARING ME PLEASE ANSWER.
LANA I'M COMING OVER.
LANA WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING THE DOOR.
LANA PLEASE.
LANA IM SO SCARED.
LANA.

I shut off my phone and throw it on the couch, running towards the door.

I open it and see Cameron sitting against the wall asleep.

I chuckle and walk over to him.

I lean down and give him a soft kiss on the cheek before walking back inside and grabbing a blanket.

I place the blanket on him and shut the door before walking up to my room and getting in bed.

=

I hear my alarm go off, making me sit up and turn it off.

I groan and get out of bed remembering that Cameron was asleep at the front door.

I walk downstairs and see him sitting there eating some cereal.

"How did you?"

"You do have a little sister and parents" He chuckles continuing to eat his fruit loops.

"But I do appreciate the blanket and the kiss" He adds.

I smile and roll my eyes walking towards the fridge.

"Sucks that you chose to eat cereal because i'm making pancakes" I say sticking my tongue out.

"Hey I am a grown man I can eat both" He states standing up and putting his bowl in the sink.

"Well. Too late already decided that i'm making some for only me" I grin.

"Oh now thats just plain cruel" He said walking over to me.

I was stirring the batter when Cameron came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

I slightly smirked getting an idea in my head.

Looking down at the batter, I grabbed the spoon and quickly swiped it onto Cam's nose leaving him with batter on his face.

He jumped back and laughed.

"Hey!" He said taking a bit of the batter off the tip of his nose and laughing even harder.

He glares at me and I smirk and shrug.

"Oh now it's payback time" He chuckles walking towards the bowl and grabbing a hand full of batter.

"Cameron that's dripping all over the floor!" I laugh.

He walks towards my and wipes it all on the side of my face.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas!"

We ended up having this full blown pancake batter fight.

"I haven't even tasted this yet" Cameron said leaning against the counter.

"Hmm well maybe you should try the batter thats on your face!" I laugh.

"Feed it to me"

"Ew Cameron no that's gross" I say shoving him.

"Come on, pleaseeeeeeeeeee" He whined.

"No" I chuckle.

He wipes a tiny bit of the batter off his face with his finger.

Cameron opens his mouth and eats the batter off of his finger.

"Do you want to taste the batter?" Cameron asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

He begins to lean in but I push him away.

"Cameron" I quietly say looking at the ground.

"I'm so sorry Lana, I didn't mean to, I just-"

"I think you should go Cameron, i'm sorry" I say.

He just nods and walks towards the door.

"I'll see you at school" I say before he walks out.

- c -

I understand why she pushed me away, her first love just recently died and here I am trying to swoop in and steal a kiss. I honestly had no right to be mad that she didn't kiss me.

- l -

I get dressed into my clothes for school and put all my books into my bag.

I wait for Cameron to pick me up by doing stuff on my phone.

I texted Cameron that I was sorry again and if it would be okay if he picked me up for school. I would drive but, I can't be stuffed.

Suddenly theres a knock on the door. Moments later Cameron is in my doorway.

"You ready?" Cameron asks.

I nod and follow him out running into my sister.

"Hey Cameron's giving me a ride to school do you want one t- what the duck are you wearing Madison?!" I yell looking at my sisters clothes in disgust.

She decided to wear an itty bitty top with most of her push up bra showing and shorts that are shorter than underwear.

On top of that she was cake faced and her hair was all curled.

"What? I look fucking hot okay, and no I don't want some stupid ride to school with you" She scoffs before giggling.

"Although just him? I wouldn't mind that" She says daydreaming and biting her lip.

"But no Hayes is giving me a ride to school" She says applying more lip gloss on in the mirror on the wall.

"Did she just?" Cameron says shocked.

"Listen here, I don't give a damn if you're related to me, you are NOT my sister if you dress and act like that!"

"I'm actually disgusted with you and mom and dad would be too" I scoffed.

"Whatever, like I would care anyways" She laughs walking half way down the stairs stopping at Cameron, checking him out, biting her lip and winking before walking all the way down and out the door.

My mouth was wide open and so was Cameron's.

"What the hell was that?" Cameron said.

"I have no idea."