thirteen

OKAY OMG SO I UPDATED WOOOO, and basically now the updates will be regular bc I have edited everything and updated chapter thirteen aye, if you want you can go and re-read however it's not fully need I didn't change that much I just re-read everything and changed some words and added a little bit ect, but i shall be updating once a week maybe twice I'm not fully sure but I definitely will!! So yeah thank you for baring with me haha enjoy:)

---------

I woke up and turned to my side to see Perri peacefully sleeping, he may aswell get some good sleep due to the fact that it's his birthday today. (The boys and everyone else that wanted to get involved planned out something for him although it's not as big as his 18th was its still pretty cool). I looked at how his afro was sprawled in all sorts of direction and he just looked adorable normally he's always moving, flipping, dancing I've never managed to catch him so still and peaceful.

However whilst I was admiring all of that his eyes slowly opened not as if he managed to see much, he grabbed his glasses from the side and putting them on quickly. Before he managed to say anything I jumped up and shouted "happy birthdayyy babe!!!!" He started laughing and propped himself up by his elbows and kissing me and murmuring a "thank you".

"You're finally 19 how do you feel about that" I said sitting down crossing my legs next to him.

"Well I don't feel no different than I did yesterday"

"It's too early for your sarcastic comments" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"However I am indeed happy to be spending the first hours of me being 19 with you" he said smirking.

"How adorable, now get ready!" I said running out to the bathroom before he could even say anything else even though it's his birthday I'm still going to the bathroom first don't care.

I had a hard time buying something for him because I couldn't exactly get him any trainers as he already had pretty much every pair. But in the end I got him a new watch, some cologne and many other bits and bobs. I'm not exactly the best at presents to be honest.

After I was done in the bathroom, I left and walked back into my room to find Perri scrolling through his Twitter feed and his notifications basically filled with the dvfam saying happy birthday. I don't think he realised I walked in until I aimlessly jumped onto the bed causing him to drop his phone.

"You took your time" he said laughing.

"I tried to be faster than usual" I said settling myself next to Perri and resting my head on his shoulder.

"So are you excited for tonight" I asked.

"It's nothing big it's just my birthday" he said.

"Oh my god, one second" I said running out of the room. I quickly grabbed his present and then walked back in.

"Happy birthday" I said handing him his present.

"You've already said, but you do know you didn't have to get me anything right?" He said opening the bag.

"I did have to why wouldn't I silly"

"But thank you anyway I love you so much you know" he said looking straight at me.

"I love you too Perri" I said before are lips both collided.

"Think it's time for you to get ready" I said after we both pulled away due to lack of oxygen.

"I guess so but I mean I wouldn't mind staying here with you all day" he said smirking.

"Cheeky" I laughed before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in so my face was inches away from his. I gave him a really fast peck and ran out the room shouting for him to get ready laughing.

A couple hours later we were on our way to the restaurant where the rest of the Diversity boys were, Perri's family and his other friends. We both arrived and I quickly sat down whilst everyone was wishing Perri a happy birthday and giving him presents. I spoke to Mitch for a while till Perri had sat down. But for some weird reason Jordan kept looking at me funny, I can't describe how but it was really annoying me however I didn't bother saying anything. After we had the meal more people started coming as the boys had rented out the whole place so the party could take on after, there was so many people and once again everyone was going over to Perri saying a 'Happy Birthday.'

"So how are you and Perri" I turned around to find out it's Jordan.

"Good, why?" I ask suspiciously, it's kind of weird to have him asking me this. Me and Jordan haven't really got along properly.

"I was just wondering" He said giving me a genuine smile before walking away once again.

I haven't seen Perri in a while so I went to go and look for him on occasions getting stopped and people talking to me but other than that I was just walking around the place to try and find him I mean with his afro you can see him from miles away you know and this place isn't even that big.

I turned down to the hall area where the toilets were and the thing that I saw was definitely not something I was wanting to see tonight.