five

So today was another Sunday morning with me rushing around at 6am well however this morning I wasn't exactly rushing me because I had managed to wake up fairly early and get ready quit quickly so now I was calmly and slowly walking, and also today is pay day and also after that I'll be going too Brooke's party. it's been nearly a month since me and milly have gone out and got pissed which we used to do nearly every week, no regrets though it's like the best part of my life however the day after that is possibly the worst but I don't really think of that whilst I'm taking shot after shot.

I got into work half an hour early which is very weird for me as this never happens so I sat down in the cafe area sipping a coffee until my shift would start. half an hour later I'm sat at the till hitting my nails against the hand rest on my seat until at the normal time perri comes his hair jumping up and down and him getting the usual bottle of drink and pack of chewing gum.

"So have you got anything planned for this lovely day today?" he asked smirking giving me the money for his items.

"Indeed how about you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Well that's a first for you to actually have plans I started to think you actually had no friends" he said laughing to himself.

"Oh wow thanks mate" I say rolling my eyes at him and turning back around whilst he runs off and before turning the corner giving me a wave like he usually does every Sunday at around the same time.

I shook my head at how stupid he can be sometimes but then laughed at the fact he never changes.

And like every Sunday shift it went okay and just a normal day as usual. At the end of my shift I grabbed my stuff and walked out and made my way back to my apartment however when I walked in milly was already their sat on my couch eating a pack of crisps and watching tv. I shut the door loudly for her to turn her head around and look at me with a huge ass smile.

"OKAY WE HAVE TO LIKE GET READY COME ON ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH OMGGG!" she practically screamed in my ear. As much as I have missed going to parties I sure as hell am not that excited to be screaming in someone's ear especially after a seven hour shift in a supermarket that drains my energy even though I don't do anything apart from sitting on a chair scanning items. We can definitely say I'm very lazy.

"Milly calm, it's only like turned 5" I say calmly throwing my bag to the side.

"Because we both take about 4 hours to get ready lets face it" she said dragging my arm. and what she said was practically true because it takes me about an hour to pick out what I want to wear it's forever a dilemma of mine. I go into my room and open up my wardrobe to reveal a lot of clothing, I throw one thing out after another not being able to pick what I could wear. I mean dress to impress right? So it's better to spend hours picking out what to wear instead of going out looking like a drag queen.

After about an hour and millions of clothing on the floor of my room later I had finally managed to pick out what I was going to wear which was a white shirt buttoned to the top with a black bow tie, a black american apparel tennis skirt, black frilly socks and my black six inch platform heels. Like I said dress to impress.

I left my clothing out and went onto my make up which I did pretty simple just the contouring to bring out my cheekbones and make my nose look smaller and that was followed by my normal foundation and powder then I applied my eyeliner and curled my eyelashes and applied my mascara.

After my make up I put my clothes on and slightly curled my hair not too much just loose curls. I them styled it and put my heels on.

I walked out my room into the living room and checked my phone whilst I waited for milly to realise that it was already 9:30pm. I watched some tv whilst I waited for Milly she seriously did take her time but it's nothing new really.

About an hour later milly had finally finished getting ready and sat down next to me she did indeed look stunning per usual of course. Swear down I look like a potato next to her.

She had texted Brooke to come pick us up, and about half an hour later he had come knocking on the flat door. We both gave him a hug and made our way out and into his car by the time we got their it was just about 11pm.

The minute we both got in we had gone our separate ways me to the bar to take my first shot of the night and Milly to the dance floor as always.

About fifteen shots later I was back with Milly on the dance floor busting some moves even though If I was sober I would've probably been embarrassed of myself. After having a mini dance session we had ended up in the corner of the room me drinking a bottle of Smirnoff and Milly practically asleep whilst I was still drinking even though I could've been sick. After finishing the third whole bottle of Smirnoff I had started to feel very dizzy and sick to the point where I could legitimately not walk without falling down. I could barely see anything, I tried walking outside trying my best to stay on my feet without falling over even though it was a bit hard I had managed to get outside. Once I was out of the doors I hit my back hard against the wall.

—-

hi so can ya'll like give feedback or something bc I don't really know if ya'll are enjoying or not but Ahh whatever:)) x