Return

Raven and I walked in complete silence. Well for one.. I was still in my wolf form.. and two.. I need time to think. What am I going to say to Jason? How will I apologize? He probably hates me.. 

The thought caused an ache in my heart. Will he kick me aside and let me slowly die as the pain consumes my body? No.. he wouldnt do that right? Well he did rape me and everything.. Ugh! I have to apologize. I don't want him to hurt me.. so apologizing is the right thing to do.. I wonder if Raven hates me.. god I'm so stupid! Why did I freak out and run? I caused so much crap to happen.. Why am I so stupid? I'm a wimp. What happened to my strong tough self? Now I'm just a wimpy little white wolf. 

No.. I can't be a wimp. I was there for all those kids who where bullied in school. I will be that wolf again. I have to right? Yes. I do.

"Dustin.. You ok?" I blinked my eyes and looked up. Raven was staring at me with worry filled eyes.

When did we stop walking? I looked around the forest before looking back at Raven and nodding. He let out a sigh before walking again. I quietly followed behind.

"We're almost there. Just a few more minutes" I didnt make a sound to that, I was to freaked out. My heart rate has increased drastically and I felt really hot all of a sudden. I let my tongue roll out as I started to pant. Should I stay in wolf form so I dont have to talk? Plus if he tries to hurt me it wont affect me that much since I'm in this form.. but if he turns into a wolf then Im done for it! God! I'm so-tons of different smells hit my nose at once. I yelped before freezing. They where of different wolves and humans. Some I recognized.. others where new to me. 

Raven chuckled softly as he continued to walk. I looked up and saw the walls of the house. My eyes widened and I bolted forward.. Why am I running? I guess my body is in control today.. thanks alot mind for letting it off the leash. 

Mate mate mate!!!  My wolf bounced around happily as I neared the house. 

This isnt good!! I growled at him. He snapped back.

If I wanna be happy then I'm gonna be happy god dammit!! 

I stayed silent after that and let him be all bouncy and happy. 

I froze once I was before the... didnt I break that? I guess they already replaced it.. 

Ok... I can do this.. 

I slowly walked up the steps and nudged the door open with my nose. As soon as my paw hit the ground, the room went silent. Everyone's eyes where staring at me. I suddenly felt very insecure as they continued to stare.

Jason suddenly burst into the room. "What the heck is going on in he.."  his eyes met mine. I felt my body slowly shifting into human as he snapped from his gaze. He ran over here and hugged me. Sobs broke from my lips as he hugged me. The warm tears streaking down my face, Jason's body soon shook with sobs as we continued our embrace. I even thought I heard some sniffles from the on lookers but I wasnt focused on that.. 

"I'-i'm s-sorry.." I stuttered.

Jason pulled back and stared into my eyes. "No. I'm sorry. I overreacted when I saw you with Raven.. I didnt know he was a Guardian for you. I am truley sorry." I stared into his eyes and saw regret and saddness. 

"B-but.. I ran a-way.." I looked down at the floor to avoid his eyes. 

His hand gently lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. "So? I caused that to happen. Because of my stupid conclusion jumping I almost lost you." More tears pooled in his eyes as he spoke.

"I love you.." I cried out.

"I love you too.." He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He slowly made his way out of the nosy people and Walked into our room. He gently set me down on the bed and laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly against him. The warmth radiating off of him calmed me down and dried away the tears that streaked my face. I sighed happily and shut my eyes, enjoying being back in the arms of my mate.

"You have no idea how worried I was about you.." Jasons calm voice broke through the comfortable silence.

"I thought I lost you.. all because of a stupid mistake I made.. I promise I'll try to be better.. I'm really sorry.." His voice got softer and softer till it was nothing. I grabbed his hand and pulled it up to my lips before kissing it gently.

"I'm sorry too.. I shouldnt have ran away.." I kissed his hand again before letting it go. 

A comfortable silence took over again. I was content with it, being touched by my mate made me feel so serene and calm. My wolf purred at the calming feeling and soon fell asleep. I could feel myself following behind. 

Moments later I fell asleep into a dreamfilled sleep, while lying in the arms of my mate.