Ignored

I groaned softly as I woke from sleep. My eyes fluttered open quickly, hearing footsteps. Jason was walking out of the room with his head hung low. Whats wrong with him? I quickly rolled off the bed I was in and ran out the door after him.

"Jason! Jason!" I called to him but he didnt stop. He just kept walking.. why is he ignoring me?

I caught up to him and looked at his sad expression. His eyes where focused on the ground as he continued to walk. Tears slipped down his perfect cheeks.

"Jason whats wrong?" I asked him, worried. He just shook his head and turned into our room. I followed after him nearly stepping on his shoes. Why is he ignoring me!? What did I do wrong? I leaned against the wall watching as he sat on the bed. I looked down at the ground, trying to think of what could be wrong. Did I say something? Am I not his mate? Oh no.. that couldnt possibly be it! I mean we're even mated together! I ran my hand over the mate mark that will forever stay upon my neck. I sighed softly as my mind ran through all the scenarios.

Soft sobs broke me from my thoughts. I snapped my head up and looked at Jason. His head was in his hands as his body shook as he cried. Why is he crying?! I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Jason.. Whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Dustin.." He said softly I was about to answer when he spoke again. "Your so stupid.."

What? I'm stupid? What the heck did I do!? I backed up and looked at Jason again before turning around and running out of the room. I skidded to a stop as I entered the main room. Everyone had sad expressions. The alpha was sitting at a desk. His head was bandaged up and crutches lay next him. He seemed really focused on whatever he was looking at on that laptop.

Why is everyone so de- wait! That apha! Hes better!! I walked over to him but someone cut in front of me before I could get to him.

"Alpha any news on Dustin?" They asked quickly.

What? I'm right here.. " I'm right here!" I said slightly annoyed. Everyone is acting so depressed! What the heck is going on!

"Nothing yet. Hes still in the coma, theres no knowing if he will make it or not." The alphas voice was low and raspy. His eyes glanced up for a moment before going back to the laptop. Wait... coma? What!? I am most definatly not in a coma! I am standing right here! I growled angrily and spoke to my wolf.

What the heck is going on!?

It sounded empty? Huh?

Wolf? Hello?? Ya there!?

I waited for a moment but there still was no answer. Where is my wolf!? Panic started to rise as I spun around from the alpha. Whats going on!? I can towards where some people where crowded around. I went to push someone but my hand just went through them.. What? I walked through them to the door before looking in.

Someone was lying on the white hospital bed. Tubes where sticking out of there frail body as they lie there. Who is that? I walked closer into the room and saw white hair upon the pail boy.. White hair!? I leaned closer to get a better look.. Oh my god.

Thats me!!

How am I like this then!? I dont get it! Oh... thats why everyone was ignoring me.. but weres my wolf? Shouldnt he be with me too.. I miss him and his remarks at the stupid things I do. I sighed and looked down at my sleeping form. How long have I been out for? Poor Jason.. he doesnt deserve this.. I ran a hand through my hair as I thought about what to do.

How am I gonna wake up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww poor Dustin!!  I wish I could give him a hug! I love you Dustin stay save my boy!!

Anyways! Its shorter yes but Iike them shorter so I can post more chapters! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it!

Also if you have any questions about the story feel free to message me or post in here I will be happy to answer them!!

Well, Vote and comment!! <3