Rape *Warning*

This chapter wil contain sexual content if any of this may offend you in any way shape of form stop reading now until the next chapter. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin.. if you can hear me.. I'm sorry...

My wolfs whine filled the darkness I was in..

I dont know what happened.. I'm so sorry

He whined again. Why is it so dark? I moved my arms slightly and somthing cold brushed against my wrists. I heard murmered talking and foot steps walking away.  A growl sounded through where ever I was and my eyes snapped open. I was in a cell. Jason stood infront of the bars, his yellow eyes narrowed at my sudden movement.

"I cant believe you!" he growled. What is he talking about? 

"That boy could die because of you!" His voice was dripping with venom. What boy? Whose dying?!

"Why am I stuck with you as my mate?" those words stabbed me like a knife. A pain started building up in my chest. 

"You just ran off with out a word! And attacked the boy.. he did NOTHING! Your so stupid Dustin! God. If  he dies, your going to regret ever being alive." He spat then walked away leaving me wondering what the heck I did wrong. The pain grew in my chest at his words. Why is he so mad? My wolf whimpered softly. 

I looked down and noticed my hands where cuffed up. That would explain the cold feeling. The cell was pertty bare except for a rock bed. The room was fairly dark too. No light was coming in. My body suddently shivered and moments later a wolf appeared before me. He was bloody and cut up. His brown fur caked down with bloody. He stared at me with sad eyes, Why did you kill me... why? I killed him!? What!?? When!? The wolves eyes stared into my soul and filled my mind with images of a white wolf jumping on him, Blood stained the white wolfs jaws as his dug his claws and teeth in to the brown wolf. Tears pricked my eyes as the images remained in my head. I did that? I DID THAT!?

I let the tears fall down my cheeks as the wolf bounded upward towards the sky before slowly fading away. I stared at the ground and let my sobs ring out... how could I kill someone.. i wanna protect people not hurt them... i cant believe I did that! I pulled against the cuffs hard and twisted my wrists around, slowly they started cutting into my skin. The blood started dripping down my pale arms as i pulled harder on them. The pain throbbed through my arm as the blood flowed onto the rough rocky ground.

I let my arms drop as the pain became to much. God I ha- a rattling sound broke me from my thought. An angry Jason stood before me glaring at me. His eyes where a darker yelled as he crouched down.

"You will pay for what you have done you stupid wolf. You killed him. You will learn to be a submissive. You are not the dominant one, I am and im going to prove it to you that I am and your just a stupid Sub!!" He growled loudly and roughly pull grabbed my arms, and pulled them forward and the metal cuffs ripped off the wall. I winced at the pain in my wrists.

He pushed me down against the ground and climbed ontop of me. He grabbed the rim of my pants and tore them off, my eyes grew wide.

"No Jason.. please dont do this!" I tried to push him off of me, instead he raised his hand and brought it down with force against my face. The pain started building up in my chest. My mate just hit me... I am never going to forgive my self..I cried out at the action and tears fell again. Jason slowly pulled off his pants and boxers and glared down at me. I tried to push him off again but he just hit me again, harder than before. 

"Please stop!! Please!!" i cried.. why is he doing this!? WHY!?!? I felt his hard member at my entrance and moments later he pushed in with force. I screamed out in pain but his hand quickly covered my mouth. The pain shot through my body. I felt like i was being torn apart... like two people where on opposite sides of me and they were pulling me with all there might. I cant take this why is he doing this!?He started moving his hips quickly the pain increasing with each movment. My body started trembling as i continued to cry. Jason was grunting now and moaning as his motion increased. He moved his hand and gripped my arms tightly. 

"STOP! PLEASE IT HURTS!" I cried but he just ignored my begging and continued on. He let out a long moan and leaned down his teeth growing.

"Please N-"He bit down on my neck and my words turned into a scream of pain. I felt him release inside me, as i continued to scream. My mind grew fuzzy, everything became a blur as I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a tough chapter to write, sorry!!! This is also a small chapter but i wanted to get it out of the way.