Action

I crawled forward wimpering slightly. Two large black wolves stood before the entrance. They must be guards... wow guards!? Seriously. I wimpered loudly and the wolves snapped there large heads toward me. There eyes where a glowing red color.. creepy.  The two wolves loped over to me and slowly walked around me. I crouched lower to the ground as they did so. I wimpered and covered my eyes with my cold paws. One of the wolves let out a chuckle and nudged me forward. I yelped and jumped forward looking back at the wolves. There movements where in sync. The creepiness just reached a new level.. They where like syamise cats!

Ha. Cats.. I hate those things.. I chuckled at the thought and I felt a bit at my leg, I yelped and quickly shut my mouth. Ok these guys dont like it when you chuckle.. Ill have to remember that.. We slowly entered the large cave. The smell of death and metallic blood filled my nose. I cringed slightly at the putrid smell. I feel like maybe this wasnt such a good idea.. Ugh no Dustin! You are doing this to save those wolves, stop thinking about your self!

I hate thinking about myself, I hate it. Others are more important than me. Thats why I must save these wolves. I hope they think of me as a bait dog..

I stopped thinking for a moment and took in my surroundings. The cave was very dark, red eyes where glowing from around the room. Soft growls flowed out of the mouths of a few wolves. I shut my eyes for a moment then re opened them. I sighed with the better sight. I glanced around again and noticed that most of the wolves where dull grey colors. It looked like all the color was just sucked out of this place. The walls where grey.. the wolves were grey.. everything was grey! I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb with my dirty white coat.. I crouched lower at the thought, the wolves behind me barked out a laugh. If i wasnt like this I would have growled at them but I cant blow my cover.

We entered a lit room with a large man sitting at a desk. He had long brown hair and dark skin. He glanced up at us and slowly rose. His eyes where a dark red. Whats up with all the red eyes!?

Do you know why all the wolves and people here have red eyes? I asked warily

Are you sure you wanna know... My wolf sounded uneasy about telling me

I think so... do I wanna know? Now that I think about it maybe I dont wanna know... It could be something really bad... Ugh.

They dont eat animals. He was really quiet I almost didnt hear him

Then what do they eat? ok i should not have asked that. But i wanna know..or no I dont.. ugh!!

They ea- A voice made my head snap up " Who do we have hear?" The man ( i think the alpha) asked.

"We found this little guy wandering on our territory." I jumped around and saw that the two wolves where now men.. both with dark red eyes. I really wanna know what they eat now...

"He looks like he would be a good bait dog.. eh?" The alpha asked

"Definatley! I would love to see how he does against a wolf. I bet it would be a good laugh!" Him and the other guy started laughing.

"Silence!" the alpha snapped and they both immediatly shut there mouths. I felt the power of the alpha wash over me and I turned around to face him again.

"Shift" He growled. I nodded slowly and imagined me as a human. My body slowly shifted and soon I had hand before me. I slowly stood up and glanced at the Alpha through my white hair.

"Wow white hair. Interesting, your gorgeous my boy." He walked around me, running his eyes over my body. I suddenly felt self concious and cowered slightly. The alpha chuckled and continued eyeing me. God i really wanna growl at him or something. I have a mate and here I am letting him eye me up!. I felt a growl start to build in my throat and the alpha spoke "Fiesty are we?" the two guys laughed again. Ugh I hate this!! Wait.. think of the wolves think of the wolves.. I sighed slightly.