Chapter 8: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.7 (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Come on boys and girls!! Seized the capital!!

Meanwhile at the castle throne room.

King Cuan was panicking, The Capital was been invaded by United States. Senators are now in the state of fear.

Pro-War senator: What enemy are we fighting for!!??

Outside

The battle was bloodshed, Que Soldiers charged at US army, But they were killed by bullets and grenedes.

US Commander: Keep pushing man!!

*RATARATARATARATARATARATA*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*BANG*

*BANG*

The Que Soldiers are now in the state of panic, Some of them surrender.

Que Soldier 1: We surrender!! Please don't kill us!!

Que Soldiers pull down their weapons and surrender.

Inside the castle

King Cuan saw his soldiers surrender by this "American Barbarians". He's anger became more and more insane. He turn around and glares at the slave girl.

Cuan: YOU!!! YOU DID THIS!!! YOU BROUGHT THEM HERE YOU USELESS GIRL!!!

He takes out his sword and ready to kill her, But....

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

The door explode open revealing to be American soldiers.

US soldier: US Forces!! Surrender or-

Cuan: NEVER!!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!! NEV-

*BANG*

The gunshots was heard, Everyone turn to see President Y/N holding his M1911 pistol.

Y/N: What a crazy person. *Turn to slave girl* Hey, Are you ok.

The slave girl say, and nodded.

Y/N: Take her to the medic.

Meanwhile

We see Americans soldiers cheer in victory, The Que Juen Empire was defeated. Y/N was outside seeing his soldiers celebrating. He's smile.

Y/N: The war is over, *Look at the sky* I guess this world will be more challenging.

US soldier: Raise the America flag!!

5 soldiers pick up the US flags and pull it in the sky.

Y/N: *Smile* That's more liking.

He smiles seeing the America flag flying. The eagle land ontop of the castle seeing the sun setting while planes past.

THE WAR IS OVER.

==========

Location: Unknown Location

In the unknown place, The guards open to reveal to be a man with a pointing ears.

???: My lord and queen, I have bring you news.

??? 2: What is it?

??? 1: Que Juen Empire has been defeated by a unknown nation.

??? 2: Unknown?

??? 1 nodded and give him and magic crystal. The crystal glows in blue and lights appear, It's reveal to be American soldiers invades the beaches and takes the slave city. The scene reveal in the sky that wyvern corps has been attack by strange metal birds. The scene change to the capital has America soldiers seize control of Que Capital and kill king Cuan. This shock ??? 2 and the queen.

??? 3: Oh my goodness. This unknown army defeated Que Juen Empire.

??? 2: Even so, We make peace with them.

??? 3: Are you sure john?

John: Yes honey, We must know about them. Even-

The door opens to reveal to be a young girl in 20s.

??? 4: Sorry, I didn't intrude.

??? 2: Limá, It's ok, you here now. What is it?

Limá: Father, Mother, I have a vision.

??? 3: Again? The same one?

Limá: No, Mother, But it.... changes, I see metal creatures with green on them. Soldiers who didn't wear armour, But green and ever their black sticks.

??? 3: Green soldiers?

John: Are their more?

Limá: Yes, One, I hear a odd music, It's called........ "Fortunate son"

John: Fortunate son? Kim?

Kim: I don't know dear, Fortunate son? I never heard of it.

John: Whatever is, It must be the same unknown nation.

Limá: Unknown nation?

Kim: Me and your father are investigated this new nation. I don't want it came from. But Que Juen Empire has lost the war.

Limá: WHAT!!??

Limá was shock and disbelief, Que Juen Empire lost the war!? The Que Juen Empire are the solve superpower in the world. But lost the war? Her oppression was..... amazed, Whoever attack the Que Juen Empire, It must be that unknown nation. Limá was shock and..... happy.

Limá: Serve them right, I hope they learn their lessons about colonizing and enslave non-humans.

John and kim chucked. Both of them hated the Que Juen Empire, What they did to those demi-humans disgust them. John wanted to declared war on Que Juen Empire, But he doesn't want the public get involved in the conflict. Kim see demi-humans has good people, she hated the slavers and the false priest discrimination them.

Kim: Your right my dear, The Que Juen Empire are horrible people, Even if they declared war us, We're will be ready.

John: I know honey.

Limá: So father, What are we meeting this new nation.

John: Next week, I want to establish a negotiations if they are allies or not. I send messages to all kingdoms and republics about this new common.

Limá: Ok father.

To be continue

========

End: bring freedom and democracy in the new world.

Next: New friends, New Harem, Nam, and OIL!!!