𝙭𝙡𝙞𝙭.

After finding out that the King was not the true enemy all along, the five adventurers had come into agreement to let Taehyun teleport him into a safe place.

"Thank you, thank you, all of you." The King expressed earnestly, sincereness was clear in his tone. "I don't know how to repay you for what you've-"

"I'm sorry to cut this short, your highness. But you need to leave if you don't want to get caught up in this. Now." Yeonjun interrupted the King with a passive tone. Although it wasn't the King who made their lives miserable, he was still a little upset about him.

"Right.." The King nodded. He gave them all one last appreciative nod before he walked into the portal created by Taehyun.

After he disappeared, everyone exhaled rather heavily. They can't still process the previous revelation. The King's cruel actions were not his, but an order of someone possibly more powerful than all combined.

"What now?" Kai asked, leading the others' attention to Soobin, who had yet to say anything during the ordeal.

"We fight."

"You heard him. Let's go kill the real son of a b*tch." Yeonjun paused, side eyeing Beomgyu. "No, offense."

"None taken."

Unbeknownst to the others, who were more than anything determined to end the battle, Beomgyu, on the other hand, felt conflicted. He just recently found out that he had a sibling. A twin brother. What's worst was that he had caused all of this mess just to get his revenge on him.

He didn't know what to feel...

Should he feel angry or pity for his twin? Angry because he was the reason for ruining their lives? Or pity because of what his brother had been through to do all of this?

In the Mage species, having a twin sibling is forbidden. Because one of them will be bearing magic, that is known to be dangerous.

The White Mages have the ability to heal the sick and the wounded. The Black Mages on the other hand, have the ability to take lives like it was nothing.

Because of that magic, The Black Mages become feared and despised species for centuries. They were considered dark race that were able to do evil things without even realizing it.

Anyone in the Mages' Land who wielded Black Magic was kicked out and never to be seen again. Even if they were just innocent newborns.

What have you done, Mom... Dad? How could you do this to your own son? Does that mean that if I'm the one who has the Black Magic, you will abandon me, too?

Opening the enormous entrance of the castle, the five finally stepped outside and find themselves face to face with an army of monsters and the giant black dragon. All eyes were burning holes in the five. The monsters' faces were twisted with murderous intent, looking ferocious as they stood ready to attack on command.