𝙭𝙞𝙞𝙞.

They would have one less bowl if Dawn didn't catch the glassware just in time. Beomgyu stood there stunned, looking at the floating bowl and the catcher before it finally registered on his mind.

"Shit. You're awake."

"Yeah, no shit." Dawn chuckled, but her smile dropped why she was there. "And Yeonjun? What about him? He's still not waking up?"

She had been up for a while now and decided to visit Yeonjun. The others didn't know she was awake. Well, the others beside Beomgyu who went to check on Yeonjun but saw her beside the Swordman.

"What's going on with him?" She whispered, wanting to know the answer but at the same time dreading to find out.

"I..." Beomgyu cleared his throat, trying to get rid of a block forming. "There's a poison in his system right now, coursing its way to his heart." Seeing the horrified look, he was quick to reassure her. "Don't worry! I managed to slow it down, hopefully slow enough to find the cure."

"And you know where it is? The cure?"

"About that..."

He hesitated! Why is he hesitating?

"What's wrong? You know where the cure is, right?" Dawn was scared that Beomgyu was scared.

But the tension was cut as a harsh, dry cough resonated in the room. All attention went to the waking man. By all, it means all the people residing in the house. A stampede of footsteps was heard, but no one paid attention as the two people in the room were currently watching the man of the hour.

"YEONJUN HYUNG!"

A fast breeze passed by Dawn, who was slightly taken aback. But she understood why they were acting like this.

Crowding around the bed, Yeonjun finally opened his eyes and was shocked to see many faces peering down at him worriedly. His shriek of surprise was muffled by a taller and bigger frame who smothered him with a hug.

Seeing the poisoned Swordsman turning blue, Taehyun patted the summoner on the back and said. "Now, now, Kai. Stop hugging him before he dies, not from the poison but suffocation." Hearing the warning, Kai jumped back, muttering quiet apologies with a pouty lip.

"How are you feeling, hyung?" The Archer spoke, and almost immediately, Dawn could feel the tension raised.

What happened to them? Dawn thought, eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

Did something happen while I was asleep? The last thing I've heard is a start of an argument... She suddenly felt like she was intruding on a family problem. Maybe she could just leave.

"Dawn, what happened out there? Did you know something?" Soobin asked, bringing the attention to the girl who resembled now a dear caught in the headlights.