𝙫𝙞𝙞.

Walking down the stairs, Dawn felt like a new person after a much-needed bath. The only sad thing was she had to say goodbye to her clothes. Not that she had to throw them away, she just can't wear them anymore because apparently, they made her stand out from the crowd. They were too different. Flashy. From the word of wisdom by Beomgyu.

So, they lent her their clothes. By they, she meant Taehyun, who is arguably the smallest among the five. However, she didn't see much difference since she was much shorter than them.

It was a simple tunic that went past her upper thighs that she tucked in black tights.

She didn't mind wearing them. They were actually comfortable. She preferred men's clothes over women's because they're a hell lot comfy. She has chosen comfort over style. She can't help but smile at the memory of her.

Dawn discovered her closet full of men's clothes. She thought that they were not hers. She remembered teasing her about having a hell of a game.

Wait... Who is she again?

Suddenly, an image of glowing purple eyes flashed into her mind. And almost immediately, her head felt heavy.

She tried to steady herself, holding on to the side railing. Her face scrunching up in pain as she closed her eyes tight and felt the world spinning. She tried to keep the contents in her stomach, but it was hard.

Just when she thought she'd throw up, she unknowingly let go of the railing and fell down. Fortunately, it wasn't a long way down. Only two or three steps down. But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt.

Too busy tending her aching mind, she failed to notice the series of footfalls who heard her falling until she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell me where is it." It was Beomgyu, surprisingly.

Dawn tried to convince them she was fine, but flinching in pain didn't help. "I-it's fine. I'm fine. Just a headache."

Beomgyu looked at the others, worried, before he turned his attention back to her and showed a gentle smile. "It'll be fine, I promise. Just let me take a look."

Dawn agreed eventually, trying not to flinch at his cold but soft touch as he settled his fingers on her temple. Eyeing the crystal on his other hand, she watched it with slight interest when it glowed a warm green.

Then, she felt her body ease as if a heavy thing was lifted off her, making her lean subconsciously on Beomgyu, relaxed. "Everything okay now?" She jolted awake, not noticing that she was drifting off to sleep. She felt embarrassed when she realized her action. Throwing herself off, she stood up, apologizing.

"It's fine. My healing magic does have that effect on people." Beomgyu chuckled, waving his hand dismissively. Seeing Dawn look at him intently suddenly made him nervous. "What?"

"It's just that you're so..." Different when you're serious. Dawn shook her head before giving him a small smile of gratitude. "It's nothing. Thank you."