𝙭𝙞𝙞.

One second, Beomgyu was concentrating on stopping the poison from reaching Yeonjun's heart. Then the next thing he knew, he was lying haphazardly on top of him, squishing the poor, injured man.

"Sorry! Sorry, hyung!" He profusely apologized to the motionless man, who did nothing but snore. He sweat-dropped at the oldest. He would think he was just sleeping if he didn't know any better.

Wondering what pushed him off his balance, Beomgyu turned around and saw an interesting sight.

Dawn holding a broken staff and her opponent, whose mouth was wide open in disbelief and fear.

What's going on?

"I-impossible! You... What did you do!? What have you done!?"

Dawn could only stare at the man gripping his head tightly, not believing what he had just seen, and that he was losing his insanity from it. Was it really a big deal? Breaking the staff?

"What I said I would," The Witch stated, trying to ignore the feeling she'd regret what she had done.

"NO! Y-you! What the hell are you!? What kind of monster are you?!"

His words halted the previous satisfaction in her heart. She felt the sensation of cold water drenching her entire being, awakening a memory from her past.

"MONSTER!"

"YOU KILL HER!"

"It's your fault."

"If you could just give it to us, it wouldn't have come to this..."

"No. No... No! Shut up! I didn't kill anybody! I'm not a monster!"

She covered her ears, closing her eyes tight, hoping that the slurred voices echoing and overlapping in her mind would stop.

Her mind spun as flashes of unfamiliar faces and different places rushed before her closed eyes. The pair of purple eyes, the rebellious yet kind smile... Who are you? Why am I always thinking about you? Someone whom I didn't even know.

Knees weakening, Dawn crashed down unknowingly, sending out a wave of energy pushing everything away from her. Just like she wished she should've done to her from the start.