CHAPTER 64: ARE THERE STILL GOOD PEOPLE LEFT?

{note: pasensya kung madaming mangyayari sa chappy na to (na baka tamarin kayo sa kaka-scroll huhu), madami pa kasi silang adventures kaya wohoo forever on going series na ata tong' swexo. lol)

"Baekhyun hyung's team is here! Ohorat." Sehun announced from the top of the vehicle after he had a glimpse of the red rusty pick up truck in his binoculars. Unang nakabalik ang Medical stuff team. Sila makakatanggap ng premyo, na lingid sa kaalaman nila ay isang pirasong kendi lang naman mula sa maknae.

Since part of the road was blocked with abandoned vehicles, their truck couldn't passed through leaving them no choice but to run on feet to reach the other end of the traffic. Pagkatigil ng sasakyan, dali daling binuhat pababa nila Yixing at Kyungsoo si Tao na wala ng malay. Halos madapa na sila sa pagmamadali. Marami na masyadong nawalang dugo kay Tao. Si Baekhyun na siyang mugto na ang mata sa kakaiyak ang nagdala ng mga medical supplies na nadekwat nila't di aakalaing gagamitin kaagad.

Meanwhile, Sehun's excited smile slowly faded as soon as he saw Tao's situation through the lenses. The alarming huge amount of blood on Tao's nailed him on the spot with terror. Sanay na silang makakita ng dugo but not like this. It wasn't zombie blood but blood of someone important.

The air was then filled with nervous heartbeats and growing whimpers after Sehun jumped off the vehicle. He dashed instantly to meet them. "Hyung. Hyung, wha-what happened to him?" he stuttered while looking at Tao's pale face.

"We need to get him inside." sambit ni Yixing habang si Kyungsoo'y parang babagsak na rin sa pagod. Kaya si Sehun na ang umakay sa isang braso ni Tao.

"Hang on there, buddy." Sehun whispered to him. When they reached the vehicle, Junmyeon bombarded them with frantic worried questions.

Yifan, who was lying at one of the beds, flinched right after Tao was lied at the opposite bed. He couldn't utter a word in great shock and confusion. There was too much blood and it was Tao's, his mind just went blank.

"Hyung, he's gonna be okay, right?" Sehun muttered as he fought back his growing tears. Yixing, their healer, told him not to worry.

"Please tell me he wasn't bitten." Junmyeon's face crumpled in despair. The idea of losing a family member is the last thing they ever wanted. Questions of panic and worry went like daggers to Tao's only companion.

In the corner, they saw Kyungsoo staring down at his hands. His hands were trembling with the stain of blood. He looked like he could faint in any moment.

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun snapped at him, grasping him on the collar. "Did Tao get bit? Why aren't you answering? What the hell happened?"

All at once, Kyungsoo let out a groan and pushed Baekhyun off him. "Will you stop asking me that? Do you even see fucking bite marks on him? Use your eyes!"

The aggression on Kyungsoo's face frightened them. They had never seen him act like this. Gaya ng sinabi niya, walang kagat na nakita sa sugat ni Tao. Kundi ilang beses na saksak dahilan para mawalan siya ng maraming dugo.