▀▄▀▄~{CH 4}~▄▀▄▀

....I....that doesn't feel like much of a choice.....I have no where to stay......I guess I'll stay. It can't be that bad.

It can't be that bad..

> > > >

Not a crush

> > > >

"GREAT, THIS IS YOUR ROOM AND THERE ARE OTHER CREEPYPASTAS THAT LIVE HERE. YOU CAN MEET THEM IN A BIT.".

I sigh as slenderman leaves my room. This atta be wonderful...I see my bag laying at the foot of the bed. I pick it up and dig through it.

Dragging out the jar I eat two eyeballs, then fold my clothes. I didn't change because the ones I was wearing weren't really dirty. "COME DOWN STAIRS (Y/N).", okay. I open my door and look for the stairs, once I find them I see Slenderman and a crap ton of people.

...Great...I walk down the stairs and awkwardly stand in front of them. "INTRODUCE YOURSELVES.".

> > > >

There was-

EJ
LJ
Liu
Jeff
Smile
BEN
Sally
Jane
Toby
Masky
Hoodie
Dr. Smiley
Helen
Clockwork

To many people, if I were to take any of their eyeballs it would be Jeff's. He's the easiest target, "YOU CANNOT TAKE PEOPLE'S EYEBALLS CHILD!"...did they hear that in their head? "NO.". Good, hey Slendy...I'm gonna go ahead and give you a warning...I think you should avoid reading my mind as much as possible.

"AND WHY IS THAT.?", because I'm dirty minded. "I'm sure you'll make at least one friend...".

"EVERYONE, THIS IS (Y/N)....THAT'S IT...GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING NOW.".

Slenderman walks back to his office and everyone goes back to what they were doing. "Hey (Y/N), you wanna play a game with me?!", BEN asked me.

I nod my head and sit down next to him, he hands me a controller.

> > > >

"WHAT THE FUCK?!", BEN yells

"You beat him?", Jeff asks. "You haven't?".

"...No.".

"Pft- that just means you both suck.", I say while handing Jeff the controller and going to my room. I must have "slept" for a while because it's night time.

> > > >

"COME EAT DINNER!", everyone rushes to the dining room and takes their seat. I see everyone except EJ, where is he?

"HE EATS ON THE OUTSIDE..", "Why?", I ask. "Because he eats kidneys and nobody wants to see that...", Jeff replies and BEN nods in agreement.

"....oh...", I stare at my food, I lift my mask up a bit and take a bite. I start gagging and run to the bathroom to spit it out.

"What just happened..".

"Did she not like it?!".

"No way, Slenders food is amazing!".

I wash my hands and face, pull down my mask, then walk out of the bathroom. Instead of going back to the dining room I walk out on the porch to sit with EJ. "...Are you here to make fun of me..?", "I would never!", I inform him. He stares for a bit then he goes back to eating.....awkward.

"Why aren't you sitting with the others.". "...I wasn't hungry..".
"Oh..does this...are you not grossed out right now?".

"Not one bit.", I say while smiling, I continue to watch him eat but BEN came out and was being annoying. "Hey, the others were wondering if you were okay?", "Yea, I'm fine..".

"Great, you wanna play some mo-". BEN looks at EJ and fake gags then runs in the mansion."Rude.", I mumble. "He does that all the time, along with Jeff..". I roll my "eyes" and once he finishes we both head inside.

"Are you not disgusted by seeing him eat like that?!", Jeff asks. "No, and I think it's kinda rude how you guys treat him when he's eating.". After that statement I walk to my room to draw but a certain sentence stops me. "Looks like someone has a crush.".

I knew that if I were to make certain sounds or movements they would think that was actually the case. "I was simply sticking up for him. I don't have a crush on any of you, for your information.".

I continue walking to my room but instead of drawing I go to sleep.

Sanity?

93

Words?

638