▀▄▀▄~{CH 26}~▄▀▄▀

(Please listen to the song [whichever one works for you] it's lovely~)

I wake up and roll over with my eyes closed, I was trying to go back to sleep. After a bit, I still couldn't fall asleep. I was about to get up but stopped when I felt a hand on my cheek, I was shocked but I tried my hardest to pretend I was asleep. "You're so beautiful..".

Their voice was so calming and I could tell it wasn't Jane, Clockwork, or Jeff. They lightly kissed my forehead and their thumb brushed my cheek. "But showing even one sign of....feeling-...".

I felt my face heat up at the warmth of their breath on my lips.

"...-Means I'm weak..".

Their hand left my face which made my cheek cold, I heard the door close and I waited a bit.

My eyes burst open and I sat up in my bed, hugging my knees I tried to figure out who that was. I sighed and got out of my bed, I (morning routine).

When I got back from the bathroom I looked through my closet. I felt a bit more confident than usual so I went with something a bit more revealing.

 I felt a bit more confident than usual so I went with something a bit more revealing

(And whatever shoes you prefer)

After walking back to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and felt confident enough to walk out. So I did. I went to the kitchen to make Toby's waffles like I usually do, no one stopped my path. Not BEN trying to get me to put clothes on. Not Jane tackling me and complimenting me. Not Hoodie and Masky asking me to make them more cheesecake. Not Helen asking me hang out with him. Not Clockwork dragging me to another room. Not Slenderman calling me into his office. Not Splendy and Sally begging me to play games with them. Not LJ asking me if I wanted candy even though I told him I'd just throw it up.

Everybody was either out on a mission or in their rooms, the majority being in their rooms. I contemplated whether I should make Toby's waffles or not, I headed to the kitchen and started making them.

> > > >

Toby was eating his waffles and I walked to EJ's room.

'Knock knock knock'

I heard the rustling of bed sheets and the door opened to reveal a sleepy maskless EJ. "Oh I'm sorry...I didn't know you were sleeping..", I spoke in a calm soft voice. I didn't want to annoy him by being loud, especially since he just woke up. I also didn't really feel like being loud at the moment so I guess it worked out for the both of us. "It's fine...I....um...", he sighed and ran his hands through his messy hair.

"Are you hungry..?".

"..Yea...".

"..Alright..".

He moved to the side and held the door open letting me know I could come in. I walked past him and looked around, I've been in his room for food many times (most of those times not being mentioned.) but this was the first time I actually examined the area. I heard the door close and then footsteps, I wasn't really that focused at the moment so I barely heard anything else around me. He had a white table that had medical supplies on it, there were two scalpels in the middle of it and a jar with a kidney in it. Out of my peripheral vision I saw EJ sit on the edge of his bed.

I looked at him and he held out a jar full of eyeballs, "Thank you.", I smiled to him and he patted the spot next to him. I sat on his bed where he wanted me to and started eating, he took a bite out of a kidney that he had in his hand. The bitter aroma of blood filled the room, relaxing us both in the process.

He finished his food and laid on his back, not long after, I finished my food too. "Thank you.". He hummed and I stood up, I heard him move around but didn't really pay attention to it. I started walking to the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Laying on the bed in shock, he wrapped his arms around my waste and his head rested in the crook of my neck. His knees suddenly met the back of my knees, I was being spooned..

I relaxed when I heard his breathing slow down, he had fallen asleep. I sighed and closed my eyes...

Eventually I fell asleep

~

I make chapters before hand so if I ever don't feel like writing then I can still publish something. The only reason I didn't publish this and the last chapter sooner is because I was (and still am) running out of ideas for this book. With that in mind, this book will be coming to end because it is going to be discontinued. I understand that running out of ideas may be an unreasonable reason in the mind of some people, which is why I'm also here to inform you that I don't really like this book and that I'm not very proud of it.

After a week (give or take) I will publish the first chapter of a book that I have been working on for quite some time. It's a Masky x Female reader. Regardless of how it does I will always be proud of it because I like it a lot. Thank you for your support.

~With much love~

<3