Valentines Day Special! Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It looks great on you, Haruna!" Endou exclaimed with a grin and a thumbs-up. Haruna beamed with pride.

"Now it's your turn, Endou-kun!" Haruna exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Eh? But I don't have any-" Endou was cut off with Haruna shoving him a bunch of clothes that she got from who-knows-where and pushing into the changing room.

"But Haruna-!" Endou exclaimed poking his head out.

"No buts!" Haruna exclaimed and went into the changing room himself! Kazemaru gaped with his mouth hanging wide meanwhile Hiroto smirked wider. For Pete's sake! He looked like a freaking Cheshire Cat!

"We're going in, soldier!" Hiroto exclaimed holding up his camera.

"Who's your soldier?" Kazemaru muttered sweatdropping. His face was like this again -.- There was definitely something wrong with Hiroto today. Maybe he got a Valentines-Day-Match-Maker diseas? Oh well, Kazemaru only knew there was something very wrong with his head. Sigh... Oh why was he the one who had to babysit Hiroto anyways?! But Kazemaru didn't say anything. He knew is he asked it out loud, Hiroto would give him the opposite reply. Meaning, why did Hiroto need to babysit Kazemaru? -.- Kazemaru thought it was much wiser to keep his mouth shut.

Hiroto went into his spy-stance and held his hand up like a gun while his camera hung by his neck meanwhile Kazemaru walked in casually. Kazemaru thought Hiroto look ridiculous. Plain ridiculous. Hiroto and Kazemaru hid in the changing room next to the one Haruna and Endou were in.

Hiroto put his camera under the opening of the changing room and pressed the recording button. Meanwhile, Kazemaru asked himself again and again why he was babysitting Hiroto...

"Endou-kun! Would to you please stay still?!" Haruna exclaimed.

"Haruna!" Endou exclaimed. "O-Oi!"

"Stay still!"

After a while of struggling, Haruna managed to pry the shirt of Endou. Just then, her face turned tomato red as she realized what she was doing... She was changing a guy in a changing room! Haruna immediately dropped Endou's shirt and ran out of the changing room screaming...

"KYAAAAAA!!!!"

Haruna was blushing so hard that she looked like she was going to explode. Hiroto pulled back the camera and stopped the recording. He turned to Kazemaru with a T.T face.

"She nearly stomped on my precious camera!" Hiroto whisper-screamed. Kazemaru sweatdropped. Once again, his face was like -.- Kazemaru was just about to make a comment on Hiroto's attitude when they heard a familiar moan of an infected. Both of their eyes widened as they realized that Haruna's scream must've attracted them. It seems to them, Endou heard it too as he rushed out of the changing room with his weapon when he haven't put on a shirt.

"E-Endou-kun!" Haruna exclaimed, her face was the colour of a fireball. "Couldn't you at least put on a shirt first?!"

"No time!" Endou exclaimed and charged a the infected, bashing their rotting skulls.

"O-Oi... Hiroto. Shouldn't we be helping Endou?" Kazemaru asked. Hiroto had once again took out his camera to film the half-naked Endou taking down infecteds.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Endou will be okay. Besides, if things get rough, we'll jump out and take down the infecteds just like how real heroes would!" Hiroto exclaimed. Kazemaru sweatdropped but returned to a worried look. There were quite a number of infecteds out there. Plus... He doesn't want out be offensive but... Endou didn't have Kidou's intelligent brain and Fubuki's strong fighting skills... Will Endou be able to hold out on his own?