sorry....

It was morning now, jk woke up by the light rays coming from the curtains....
He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.... He looked at his surrounding with half eyes opened....
He saw Tae sleeping uncomfortably on the couch..... He stood on the cold floor.... And stepped towards Tae....

He frowned when he saw tae's nose and eyes red....
He bended down and scooted near Tae... His eyes widened when he understood what actually it was....

Taehyung has cried.....

His eyes were puffy and red nose also red.... Patches of tears were also on his face.... Jk has never seen Taehyung like that... Taehyung has always been strong and cold.... But today he was weak. His face was still red which means that Tae has came recently and had cried most of the night.... Jk was thinking all of this, but was snatched out of his thoughts when he felt warm tears rolling down his eyes.... He suddenly stood up when Tae started to shuffle at his place..... He ran into the washroom. And stood in front of the big mirror.... His hands on the washbasin taking support of it as he was feeling really weak after watching Tae in this condition..... But then he remembered the night when he saw that girl kissing Tae......

He wiped his tears harshly , then washed his face so that no one can find that he cried.....

Time 1:00 p. m.
Jimin: jk, where are u???

Jk : I'm at my house... Why?

Jimin: ohhh... Tae was calling you... But you didn't picked it up so he got scared....

Jk: scared of what? Aomeone would kidnap me. Huh!!! ( he scoffed ) I'm very good in Marshial arts and Taekwondo.... So nothing can happen...

Jimin: wait... Wait... Wait... I said he was scared of where u are!!!!
Look at yourself.... You are literally praising yourself....

Jk: so what? It's true....

Jimin : never mind, he is coming over there...
Jk: whyyy????? ( he whined)

Jimin: you serious!!! It's his mansion.....

Jk: uhhhhh!!!! Okkkk...

Jimin : Taeeee..... He is at your mansion, go.... ( he shouted , which means Tae was somewhere far)
Jk: yaaahhhh! You fool... Why are you shouting like that.... Do you want to ruin my eardrums...

Jimin : shut up!!

Jk: by the way how is hyung....?

Jimin: he is ok...

Jk: have you told him about you being p-pregnant....

Jimin: yesss.... He is very happy... And was not letting me do anything but I insisted....

Jk: you have such a caring husband....

Jimin: you also have one... But don't even spare a glance at him...

Jk: shut up and take care of hyung.... By chimmm....

Jimin: bye kookieee...

The call ended and then heaving a long sign jk headed to the washroom to take a bath....

He stripped of his clothes and turned the faucet..... As soon as the cold water came in contact with his body..... He  smiled at the relaxing sensation....

He opened the door and came out wearing towel over his waist then went to the bed to take his clothes but when he turned back to face the washroom he saw Taehyung staring at him with wide eyes and mouth open...

Jk got panicked and ran to the washroom but unluckily there was water in the floor and his leg slipped..... But thankfully Tae held him by his waist.... He was wearing his three piece suit which means he was going to office....

Jk  and Tae were staring into each other's eyes.... Then Tae' eyes landed on jk's pink and soft lips... And so did jk's eyes... Then Tae started to lean more and more until their noses were touching.... There hot breaths were fanning over each other's face.... Jk closed his eyes and leaned more their lips slightly touching.... But suddenly that fucking phone of Taehyung rang.... They both got startled....

They stood at their places looking at everywhere accept each other....

It was totally awkward.... Jk got into the washroom and Taehyung cursed the person whoever was calling him....
He then saw the caller ID and cursed himself for cursing the person....

It was his mom... Mrs. Kim...

On the phone:-

Tae: yes mom...

Mom: what yes mom? It's been so long since you have came to us and had dinner , today you are coming at 7:00 pm. Sharp and nothing else... Bye...

Tae: bye??? Wait... What... Mo-( till then the call ended) he signed and than sat on the corner of the bed....

Then jk came out off the washroom looking at the floor.... finding it most beautiful thing to look at, this time...

Tae cleared his throat and said.... " Mom has called us at Kim mansion... We have to go for dinner.... Get ready till 6:30, I am going to office.... I will be back to pick you up" He said in his cold and stern voice.... And headed out of the mansion....

Jk stood there frozen....

Then he got down and sat on the couch in the living room....
One maid came and said.... " Master.... Mr. Kim has told us that you will be going to your in laws house.... So we have to make you ready... So..... Would you like to go for shopping for new clothes... If you want....

Jk: actually.... I have a lot of clothes last month only that jerk bought me a whole shop.... So I have a lot of clothes... So no... I am going to wear something from them... ( the maid smiled at this comment)

Maid : ok master.... By the way would you like to drink something....

Jk: yes... My favorite wine.... ( he smiled sheepishly looking at her, but her eyes widened)

Maid: nononono.... Master I was talking about juice or something not these things....

Jk: I don't want to drink that.... I want wine....

Maid: but mast-

Jk: I said noooooo..... And no means no..... And wine means wine.... I want my wine right now...

Maid : o-okay.... ( she was really terrified now, jk has very less tolerance of wines.... And he acts like a 5 year old kid when he is drunk..... And that's why it's really difficult for them to control him.... But when Tae is with him..... He gets in control, so it was kind a relief for her.... But the other maids adviced ger to call Taehyung...... But she said " If young master will know that we told elder master about this he will kill us"

So the maid ended up giving a bottle of wine to jk....

" God.... Save us after this.... " The maids prayed for themselves....

Jk drank a whole bottle in front of the maids... And the maids were looking at him shocked and they got more tensed when he asked for another bottle...

Jk: l wonnttt annoter bootle..... ( he said in a musical voice)

Maid : but young master it's no-

Jk: ( he raised his voice while speaking in his drunken manner)
I WAAANNTT IIITTT NOOWWW

maid: okkk....

Jk burped and giggled.... Which made other maids to smile as well... But what was coming next... Wasn't good in anyways....

Jk: (burp) oops! Sorry

Misunderstandings..... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें