I missed you

" It's me baby "

He dropped his phone due to shock.

Taehyung stared at the phone down there with wide eyes.

Then he looked up only to find Jimin standing in front of him supporting his body at the wall with the phone in his hand a huge smirk on his lips.

A/n : 🤣🤣🤣How was my joke. ( kaisa laga mera mazak). I have done enough twisting, so now I am lessening the twists. Calm down. It was Jimin.

" Wha- what are you doing here? "
Taehyung asked in a shaky voice picking up his phone.

Jimin ended the call and then kept his phone back in the pocket.

He walked towards Taehyung and stood close to him.

" You know..... You should tell Jung-kook to make this room soundproof and... Also... You should close the door while doing something nasty. " Jimin said in a dirty way smirking.

" Shut up" Taehyung said. " Says who? You should remember the scene of yourself getting fucked in the swimming pool that too openly."
Taehyung laughed.

" You bitch! " Jimin cursed and started hitting Taehyung.

" You... You brat! I'll kill you! You wait"
Jimin said.

" Aah! No! Yaah! Ow! God! Save me! " Taehyung started running to save himself.

Jimin chased him down stairs.

" Wait! Wait! You little mouse! Where are you running huh? Wait! I will kill you!!! " Jimin yelled jumping over the couch to catch Taehyung but Taehyung dodged himself by hiding behind mrs. kim. Everyone was sitting in the living room and were laughing while looking at the duo.

" Yaah!! Mom! Save me! Please! Your son is going to kill me! Please! Save me! Oh god! " Taehyung ran and hid behind yoongi who was standing with few clothes in his hands.

" Yah! Let go! Get away! " Yoongi said getting irritated.

" No! First save me! Your husband is going to kill me! Minji! Minji! Baby help your uncle please your mum will kill me! " He rushed to his niece when jimin ran towards him and yoongi.

Minji who was talking to her cousins said " You must have provoked him my dear uncle, so now you handle it. " Saying it she held maria and Tara's hand and ran to somewhere.

" God! Why can't anyone just help me!" He shouted in plea but it got in vain.. He was hit by a cushion and caught by Jimin who was hella angry.

" So? What did you say earlier? Huh? Repeat it! Say it again! " Jimin dared him.

" Oh. So you want me to repeat it? Must have liked remembering it right? " Taehyung whispered in his ear naughtily giving a smirk plus wink.

Jimin's mouth went ajar getting pink he again ran towards him.

" This time I'll literally kill you! " Jimin declared running behind Taehyung who just ran outside the mansion to save his dear life.

Everyone in the hall was laughing and smiling to see such a beautiful interaction.

" He must have really missed us. " Jin spoke smiling with happy tears.

" Yes, you are right. " Namjoon said while smiling too, showing his dimples.

" Yah! Emotional fellows.Enough! Now get back to work. Jin hyung please cook something fast, I want to sleep. " Yoongi spoke yawning.

"yeah, I am also thinking of preparing food, but let me first go and check what is Jung-kook doing. He must have waken up till now. "Jin spoke standing up from the couch. " Mom. I'll be coming after checking on him. Please call both of those cartoons inside till then. "

Mrs. Kim chuckled nodding. Then Jin walked upstairs finding the room where jung-kook must be.

He knocked a door but no reply came so he peeped inside, seeing the room he thought it won't be their room as there weren't many accessories there.

He walked more and finally saw an open door. " Kookie? Are you awake?"
Jin asked but didn't got a reply. He then peeped inside and heard voice of water.

He must be showering

He thought and then came inside the room. He sat in the couch that was kept in corner and waited for Jung-kook.

Within a minute jung-kook came out of the washroom.

He had a towel around his neck, hairs wet and had wore black sweatpants with white oversized T-shirt.

" Jin hyung? You here? Do you need something? " Jung-kook asked as soon as he looked at Jin.

Jin stood up and smiled shaking his head as "no".
" No. I came to check on you.... " He walked towards jung-kook and looked at the freshly applied bandaid.
" Does it hurt? Did you take painkiller? Do you feel dizzy? " Jin asked, bombarding the younger with questions.

Jung-kook laughed, showing his bunny smile and said " Calm down hyung. I am fine. It doesn't hurt. And yes I took painkiller and no, I don't feel dizzy. Anyway, I was coming down stairs. I heard Ji-min and Taehyung shouting. Did something happen? "

" Yeah.... They were running around the house. Taehyung might have said something that made Ji-min angry so Jimin was running for Taehyung . " Jin said making Jung-kook chuckle.

" Anyway! Let me hug you. It's been long since I saw my bunny. " Jin said hugging Jung-kook tightly.

" I missed you my bunny. "
" I missed you too hyung. " Jung-kook said hugging Jin.

Ending the hug they smiled at each other and went down.