10 || tired

" i've rejected affection for years, and years

" i've rejected affection for years, and years."

.

.

.

.

Sabitos POV still

As much as I love my friends, looking for a kid all night and finding no signs of him after being so sure we would find them has got to be the biggest slap in the face. "Fucking hell, I'm going to bed." I say, which catches both Yuichirou and Rengokus' attention. "But you said you'd help us find him!" Yuichirou exclaims, his frown deepening as worry was evident on his face. I rub my temple from sheer irritation. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have even been in this situation, but Giyuu wanted to help, and I had a problem with telling him no. So, they're in luck, but it's almost 3 in the morning, and I got work to do tomorrow. By work, I mean go ring shopping with Tsutako, Giyuus' older sister.

I let out a sigh before looking back at Rengoku who wore the same expression as Yuichirou. To be honest, I was really only doing this for Giyuu. I only know Muichirou because of Tanjirou. He introduced me to him since he was a whole year younger than him, but had been a year above him. Which is why Muichirou now is managing a job, and college. Despite his older brothers protests against it. "You guys are so lucky Giyuu wants me to help, or else I'd be in bed by now." I huff, now getting back up and opening the door to my apartment in order to leave.

I doubt Muichirou got too far.

Upon saying that, I spot him not to far from me. He pauses in his steps, looking up at the stairs and spotting me. He doesn't say anything, keeping his mouth shut as he eyes me from the bottom of the stairway. Of course, before I can say anything, he quickly runs the other way, which takes me by surprise, and I had no choice but to run after him.

Though, very reluctant, I ran after him, watching as he turned the corner very sharply, not looking back at me as I try and catch up to him. Muichirou wasn't athletic, but then again, neither was I, but jesus, this kid knew how to run. I was losing my patience and I was running out of air. Luckily, I was paying attention, but clearly, he wasn't. He was running towards the street, and there was traffic. Why, of course there is. It was rush hour around this time of night usually. I felt my gut twist, and he glances back at me, but before I could say anything, a figure comes out of nowhere and grabs Muichirous' arm, tugging him away from the street harshly. This causes him to thrash around - the person who had grabbed him being Rengoku. I don't know where he came from, but I'm glad he came just in time to be able to stop him.

Third POV

Sabito let out a breathe of relief, now trying to catch his breathe before looking back up at the two, watching the way Muichirou buried his face into the fiery blondes chest eventually. Now giving up on struggling against him, his arms subconsciously wrapping around him tightly as he lets out broken sobs into his chest that were muffled. "I'm sorry.." he muttered, though it was barely audible for Sabito, he couldn't help but smile softly to himself, just glad that the kid was okay. Sabito doesn't know why Muichirou ran, or what was going on with him to even want run away, even if only for awhile. He was just glad the situation was resolved, and now he can finally take his ass to bed. Even so, this means he has to make his way back home, and since he ran all the way here, that meant walking.