5 || the little things

"yes, or no, this is your last chance

"yes, or no, this is your last chance. no beating around the bush."

.

.

.

.

I am so fucking tired of people. I usually can push through it, but in this case, and at this rate, I'm going to end up missing my morning class. Yes, I'm in college, but no, Giyuu is not. He hated school, and he convinced himself that he didn't want to go to school again unless it was an absolute need. I can't even blame him for thinking that way anyways.

"You think that, but do you actually know it?! You say all of these things, and it's making me question whether or not you're stupid, or just plain fucking dumb."

Now it's time for me to step in.

"Alright ladies, let's not and say that we did." I sighed, standing in between the two of them before either one of them decided to get physical. Needless to say, it wasn't uncommon for Aoi, and Inosuke to get physical when it came to any kind of disagreement. I also wouldn't say that their relationship was toxic either, but just they sucked at communicating with each other how they felt.

They only got through it by yelling at each other hurtful thing until one or the other caught the message on where the situation was gonna end up going. Sometimes, that even led to them taking a break in their relationship.

But unfortunately, that wasn't the case today.

"No, back off, Sabito!" Aoi snapped. Welp.

Guess I'm out of commission.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down, watching them go back and forth with each other. "It's not like you ever say these things to me!" Inosuke says right back, Aoi scoffs, "Just so you can go and ignore it?! Y'know what-" here it comes. "I'm done. We're done. I can take care of a baby my goddamn self!" She exclaims, grabbing her things, ready to go. Okay, wait. Back the fuck up. I stand up once more out of my seat, Inosukes' mom was watching from the kitchen, I could hear her gasp from where I was seated in the living room.

I came here to help Inosuke study. Not to get rid of such a dispute.

Inosuke stood there, watching as Aoi made her way to the door. Since he wasn't gonna say anything, I sure fucking was. "Aoi, wait a damn minute." I muster out, watching as she turned around, her ponytails flipping and landing perfectly on her shoulders. I wasn't ready for the sight of her face staring right back at mine. I could tell on Inosukes' face that he was sorry, and that he wanted to say something. "You're pregnant?" I manage to ask. Now fuck being late for my class, this shit was fucking serious. There's no way Inosuke couldn't see the signs sooner, and there also wasn't a reason for Aoi to tell him.

I backtracked. Actually, knowing the two of them. This was probably the only way for them to tell each other what was going on.

Aoi was on the verge of tears. Her eyes gave a quick glance over at Inosuke, watching him open his mouth to say something. "You could've told me sooner.." he croaked out, his mother finally steps into the room. Thank fucking god, because this was way out of my jurisdiction of trying to help. I've helped out their relationship plenty, but this was just a whole other level I just can not deal with at my age.

Look, i'm too young, and so are they.

"Aoi, would you like to stay over? I'm sure having you walk all the way back home isn't needed, after all. You're pregnant, and probably tired." She spoke gently, giving a soft, kind smile to Aoi as tears rolled down her cheeks. It didn't take long for her to start bawling, hiccuping, and sobbing. Inosuke even joined in, hugging her close to muffle her cries, as she only hugs back, not wanting to let go just yet.

I let out a sigh, scratching the back of my head. "Thank you by the way, Mr. Urokodaki." It catches me off guard for a second, "There's no need to call me that. I'm here to help,, but it seems like you have that covered." I chuckle nervously, hearing a sigh come from her. "Yeah, but now things are only going to get harder for the two of them. She has all As, and is pregnant, while he isn't doing too well in the Academic scene." She looks back at me, "He needs to be able to provide for her in the long run, but as of now, I'm pretty sure she wants him to be able to pass before thinking about providing for the two of them. After all, I'm still here, and so is Shinobu." She explains, breaking down the situation for me. I can't help but to agree with her.

Inosuke sucks at trying to learn, it's just difficult for him, but that doesn't mean he's stupid. And his mother knows that. He just needs more help than the others, and that shows.

"Even so, what shall I call you if not by your given name?" She asks, tilting her head. "You can call me Sabito! No need to worry about such things when you're the adult here." I blurt out, watching as she gives me a confused look, "I thought..you were an adult as well?" She questions, putting her finger on her chin, "A-Ah! Well I am! It's just that I'm 19,, which technically means you're still a kid." I explain to her, watching as she holds her stare for a moment. As if trying to completely process what I was saying.

"Oh! So, you're underaged still?" She gives her usual smile.

I can't help but give a smile back, and nod in defeat. If that's how she wants to understand it as, I'm not gonna front and confuse her even more than she happened to be.

-

"This means war!"

I'm no idiot, but If I had been a little bit smart, I really wouldn't be in this situation right now, fighting my sister about who she's dating, whom I really fucking hate.

Yes, Sanemi. I am talking about your ass. I will kill you, and burn your house down with your brother inside of it. Now break up with my little sister or there will be hell to pay.

Please, and thank you.

.

.

.

.