6 || growing problems

"i don't know what i would do without you

"i don't know what i would do without you."

.

.

.

.

Sometimes, I wish I wasn't as good at causing trouble as much as I was. I'm literally in fucking college for engineering, and my boyfriend loves his job because he gets paid 20 dollars and hour. Which he says, and I quote, "pays more money than he has ever been paid for working" and I find that very sad, but I refrain from saying anything to prevent my ass from being beaten.

No need to relive the old days of my dad beating my ass.

Makomo and I were currently eating out at a cafe, having a sibling bonding moment I guess. Then out of nowhere, she hits me with the: "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you!! Me, and Sanemi are getting married. You're gonna be his best man, and that's final. I also already got Dads blessing." what the fuck.

I gawk at her with wide eyes, my face scrunching up in utter disgust when I realized who my brother in law was gonna end up being. "Didn't the two of you just start dating? How about the two of you slow the fuck down? Hm? Sounds good to me." I lean back in my chair, taking a sip of my caramel frappe. I could feel her glare, but I don't give a fuck. "Look, I love you, and I'm happy for you. But you chose Sanemi - fucking Sanemi! You want me to give you my blessing as well?!" I snapped, and her face went blank, as if she was expecting this to happen.

I mean, what the fuck did she expect to happen anyways? She should know that I hate him by now.

"Listen to me. He changed. Plus, that was all in highschool." She shrugs, taking a bite out of her peach cobbler, and I couldn't help but stare. I was trying to come up with a response that wasn't gonna sound disrespectful, or mean, or even rude. But I quickly threw that out of the window. "Makomo. He threatened me." I throw my hands up, trying to prove a point as she raises an eyebrow. "Are you just saying that to get me to break up with him?" She asks, her frown deepening. "No! I am not! He literally threatened me, and got me suspended for a whole month! Remember that fight Dad wouldn't tell you that I got into? That was him! He was a total bully, and you are expecting me to warm up to him, and accept him with open arms, even be buddy buddy with him when he won't even give me a fucking apology? Fuck that, fuck this wedding, and fuck him. I'm not going, and you cannot, and will not convince me otherwise."

Makomo stuttered for a moment, before slouching in her spot. For a second there, she looked tired. "You aren't even gonna consider trying to talk to him maybe?" She asks, squinting her eyes at me. I raise my eyebrow, scoffing in her direction. "To an asshole? He can kiss my fucking ass. Oh! Speaking of, did I forget to mention how he sent Giyuu to the fucking hospital after triggering an asthma attack? Keep in mind, this is the guy you want to marry." I roll my eyes, crossing my arms almost in a fit as Makomo continued listening to my rant as she finished off her peach cobbler.