9 || missing boy

"For days, I waited so patiently

"For days, I waited so patiently."

.

.

.

.

Sabitos POV still

I, Sabito Urokodaki, am in love with Giyuu Tomioka. I am currently on my way to beat a someones ass. My hair was messy, I was running down the street of my apartment complex, and I was ready to make a scene. I was in plenty of fights during highschool, and I do not mind reverting back into 16-year old me just to prove a point. It was before I took anger management classes, don't blame me. It was also suggested by the school, so I kind of had to if I wanted to graduate. If it weren't for those classes, y'all can bet your asses I probably wouldn't have graduated, and that would've made me even more angrier than I was when I was attending those stupid classes.

Besides the point, just thought I'd let y'all know, y'know?

It has something to do with Rengoku, and Muichirou and to be honest, I was waiting for this one, because Giyuu still hadn't told me everything going on with the blonde. Giyuu was snooping around and apparently, Muichirou was ready to get physical with Rengoku, and Giyuu chipped in when the situation got too hot. Long story short, this resulted in Yuichirou tossing hands with Giyuu somehow, and lemme tell you something: Giyuu is not a fighter. The man hates violence, and I would never subject him to that ever. I can care less that Yuichirou is Muichirous' twin and happens to have dropped out of highschool in order to support him, and his brother. I know all the tea, and I'm willing to help the two of them whenever they ask.

But punching my lover results in me punching your brother. I do not care, and you're very funny if you think I will.

I arrive to the scene, seeing Giyuu on the ground getting his ass kicked by someone shorter than him. His long mint tipped hair being all over the place since he was moving around too much. Yuichirou was the worst between him, and his twin. I'll be honest. Never wanting to ask for help, hating the fact his brother got a job in order to help the two of them out, and the list goes on. "Yuichirou Tokito!" I call out, catching his attention, and before he knew it, I was about to throw a punch at him, but someone got in my way. It being Rengoku. I punched his chest instead, which hurt like hell.

"What the fuck, Kyojuro?!" I narrow my eyes at him, pushing him out of my way to get Giyuu off of the ground. "My apologies, Sabito, but I couldn't allow anymore violence to happen in my presence." He gives a nervous smile, but it faded away immediately the second I look back at him. I scoff. "I can care less what the fuck it was, because now my boyfriend's injured, and what were you doing about it? Just standing there!" I yell at him, and now that I was actually looking at his face his nose was bleeding excessively, and his lip was bleeding as well. I had to bite my tongue before looking back at Yuichirou, who gave me a stare, his arms crossed as he stood there.