Or that's what they thought, because Taehyung was actually celebrating in the inside. He was overjoyed at the fact that the two might have made a progress. Taehyung was planning on teasing the two a lot after this.

"We're starting in a minute. Everyone arrive!" The editor said. Six of the members were already seated along with Bang Sihyuk. Jin arrived shortly after he had another talk with Lisa. He sat at the center of the group. "Four, three, two, cue!" The cameraman gives them a nod. The screen displayed them. Mr. Bang began first.

"Hello and welcome! I'm Bang Si-hyuk, chairman of BigHit Entertainment..." He continued on, giving a review about the current situation. When the dating part came up, he gave a short introduction about it and turned to Jin.

"Now, SeokJin-ssi will be answering all the rest."

Camera focused on Jin. Lisa was aldi displayed alongside him. They both were shocked but doesn't show it. They weren't told about this. 'Maybe they forgot to mention us about that.' Jin thought.

"Hello, I'm Jin from BTS."

"Hi, I'm Lisa from Blackpink."

They began. The questions were submitted beforehand to avoid any possible dispute with the newsworkers. The first question popped up.

"Is it true that you and Lisa from Blackpink are dating? If yes, then since how long?"

"Yes, it's true. Lisa and I are dating each other for a month now."

"Did you two have any interactions before that meeting, like a first meet?"

"We've seen each other during award shows before, but I personally met Jin-ssi during my flight last year. We became friends first before deciding to date."

"Why did you hide your relationship?"

"Actually we just began to date so we didn't tell this to any of the members too. Besides we thought it would affect our career if we came out this early." Jin explained while Lisa was trembling. She didn't how she would've answered that. Lisa was thankful Jin answered instead of. She smiled at him with a nod.

The interview went on smooth. Jin and Lisa didn't panic and faced each questions with simple yet clear answers. Finally the interview came to an end and the two groups bid their goodbyes. Jin took out his phone as soon as they were done and immediately went to chat with Lisa.

Lisa:        
Oppa, thank you so much for backing me up. I got scared most of the time and couldn't speak😱
But you're such a pro     

Jin:
Ok, that's enough
It wasn't that difficult😅
Anyway, are you ok, now? Did you talk to them?

Lisa:     
I'm ok now and I talked to them. They took it well, so they will help me😁   

Jin:
What about her?

Lisa:     
...

Jin:
Why, what happened?

Lisa:      
She's jealous! She look so cute when jealous! 🙈